New Short Film
My production company was asked to film a short film over the course of a couple days this summer. Since it was a no budget piece we didn't go all out with gear or toys, but it's a fun project none the less. Armor, weapons, and clothing provided by my reenactment group, and the Historic Recrudescence Guild. The blacksmith shop and the house are also the Historic Recrudescence Guild's that they graciously loaned to the production. Finished film should be out this winter some time. This was a rushed trailer to get it to play at an event, enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/68521859
Wow.....That was totally cool. I'll be waiting to see the rest !......................McM
Looks great, keep us posted! Is someone wearing David Teague's jupon in that?
Yes, one of the actors is wearing his jupon. Matt Cacey of the HRG is also in this trailer. It's weird though seeing my armor being used when I'm not in it....kinda creepy.
That looks really cool. Great work
Seems cool, thanks for the preview!

Keep us posted on the release date.
I like it! Looks very professional for being such low budget. Good luck and keep us posted!
If you ever need access to more buildings let me know. I work at Camlann Medieval Village in Washington and we might be able to open our gates to you for a bit.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: