I have for sale one pair each of five plate, fanless elbows and knees. Did sets for a fella so decided to make up another to see if there was any interest.

The elbows are made from 16 gauge CR steel with a full length medial ridge and beveled edges where appropriate. They come fully strapped with six hand made buckles in steel mounts with light decorative file and chiselwork. Will fit 12-14 inch elbows. I can add rondles to the pair for $5 if desired. I'd like to get $70 for the pair plus shipping.

The knees are made from 16 gauge CR steel with a full length medial ridge and beveled edges where appropriate. They come fully strapped with six hand made buckles in steel mounts with light decorative file and chiselworm and eyeleted tabs on top for pointing ( can remove these if attaching to a leater cuisse is desired ). Will fit 17-19 inch knees. I can add rondels to the pair for $5 if desired. I'd like to get $90 for the pair plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions. Paypal, check or MO is fine.

Also still have the spaulders and besagues here http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=28758

Attachment: 64.32 KB
fanless elbows and knees reduced.jpg

Attachment: 46.44 KB
fanless elbows reduced.jpg

Attachment: 53.52 KB
fanless knees reduced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg