Cedarlore Forge
The things one finds while sitting on the shoulder of the road surfing the internet in the middle of the night.

Here's a maker I've never heard of.
http://cedarloreforge.com/

His work reminds me of Jake Powning and they seem to share similar creative viewpoints. I'm absolutely in love with the artistic texture of Jakes work and there seems to be a similar approach here. While the young man isn't quite at Jakes level there's a lot to like in his work.
That is David DelaGardelle, formerly of the Mad Dwarf Workshop.

Cheers
He is very talented. He participated in Artic Fire.

I have a custom on order with him that should come up in his queue in few months. I don't have very many fantasy swords in my collection and David and I came up with this design. 36 inch blade, 2 inches wide, elk bone grip.

They made this for me, I think it was their first attempt at pattern welding or damascus depending on your definition

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
I know you are showing off your sword (and it is very impressive) but I cannot help but be transfixed by that gorgeous chest that sits at its feet!
David Clark wrote:
I know you are showing off your sword (and it is very impressive) but I cannot help but be transfixed by that gorgeous chest that sits at its feet!

My mom picked that up years ago, it's from china and supposedly an antique.
I believe Mad Dwarf Workshop also designed Heimdall's sword for the Thor movie. I'm very impressed with everything Mad Dwarf has done, and it looks as though Cedarlore Forge is continuing along the path of awesomeness (<-- my new favorite technical term).
Eric Rosenlof wrote:
I believe Mad Dwarf Workshop also designed Heimdall's sword for the Thor movie. I'm very impressed with everything Mad Dwarf has done, and it looks as though Cedarlore Forge is continuing along the path of awesomeness (<-- my new favorite technical term).

They did deign and forged Haimdall's sword
Some neat stuff and a very thoughtfully designed site.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: