A very Special Announcement about Reclaiming the Blade
In case you haven't already heard, I'd like to share some exciting news with everyone! The creative team behind the number 1 iTunes documentary 'Reclaiming the Blade' has begun moving forward and announced plans for the much anticipated sequel 'Reclaiming the Blade 2: Sons of Fire'!

If this appeals to anyone here (as I'm sure it does) I'd like to invite you to become involved and invested in this project! Please consider contributing at our kickstarter campaign to ensure that this dream becomes a reality! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/192339003...ns-of-fire
Most of all, please share this news with anyone you know who loves the sword as much as we all do!

I would also like to invite everyone to tune in on Saturday to the unprecedented 'Reclaiming the Blade Day'!
This is the first ever event of it's kind being done on so grand a scale! The event is a massive, all day, FREE,
Online and multimedia convention which will celebrate all things Sword related! I hope you will all attend this
event (which you can do from the comfort of your own home!), as it promises to be EPIC! If you'd like to attend
the first ever 'Reclaiming the Blade Day', please visit our official page at: www.RTBday.com
And once again, please help spread the word by telling everyone about it!

-John Farthing, Deputy Director (ARMA)
Association for Renaissance Martial Arts
John, I was able to catch the John Rhys-Davies live interview yesterday, that was very cool! I'm proud to be backing this project. I loved the first film, and very much look forward to a second.
Thanks Ian! We are all very excited about this project and your support is appreciated! There are only 9 days remaining on the kickstarter, please help spread the word!

Thanks again!
I also love the original (plan to watch the DVD again one of these days) and would love to see the follow-up. I hope that you will attempt the Kickstarter again later (during winter) if the first attempt is not successful?
I would be more excited about it if I knew it was going to be more about WMA and the swords and less about Hollywood and actors.
I was very excited to learn about a sequal to RTB, and I posted a thread here asking people to check out the Kickstarter as soon as I heard about it. I backed it right away and I really hope the funding goal is reached.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: