This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Specs:
Blade length – 29 ½”
Blade width at cross – 2 1/8”
Overall length -37 ½”
Weight – 2lb 5oz

I received this sword back when ebay was still selling swords. It arrive with a bare grip and a little rusty. I’ve added some risers and re-wrapped the blade with thin leather; blued the furniture, and polished the rust off the blade. There are still some slight blemishes/ mottling in places on the blade which would polish out using quite a course grit. Like all ATrims, it’s all held together by a hex nut, so you can re-do anything you don’t like quite easily.

The sword is a fantastic cutter, with the weight of the cut being focused on the belly of the blade. And although it’s got a slightly spatulate tip, it is very sharp, with a shallow diamond cross section making it stiff enough to thrust well.

I’m asking £250 for this, including postage in the UK. For European deliveries, I will split postage.

I accept payment by paypal (please add 3%), bank transfer, cash, or cheque. Please pm or e-mail me on a.mercer@leeds.ac.uk if you’re interested.

Sorry for the bad pics: it was nighttime and I couldn't get my camera to focus better! :(

Cheers,

Ant