New Evolution Arms XIIIa
New Evolution Arms Type XIIIa in stock...

Blade : 35.8 in.
Grip : 8 in.
Weight : 3 lbs 4 oz
POB : 6 in

Differentially tempered and very sharp
Permanent Assembly
Darkened fittings
Brown leather wrap by Eric Blacksmith

This will be up for sale on Torion Sword within 24 hours. $975

[ Linked Image ]
I've always loved XIIIa's, particularly multi-fullered examples; but that simply makes me turn green.
Ryan Harting wrote:
I've always loved XIIIa's, particularly multi-fullered examples; but that simply makes me turn green.

Is that a good or bad green?

The XIIIa looks good, actually it looks a lot like a longer AT1326. I'm waiting for the XVIa to emerge.
Good or Bad depends entirely on the weight of wallet in such matters :D . the 1326 was always my favorite of theirs, but I'm 6'4 with a preference for long hand-and-a-half swords, and the 1326 was always a little short for my preferences. This new piece is basically what I've been pining for since I started collecting wallhangers back in High School; however the promise of a new XVIa does please the pallet.
Nice looking package, but something about the peen end is a bit off-looking to me. Is that a nut assembly, raised peen-block, or...? Maybe it's just the photo, or just me. :eek: ...........McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Nice looking package, but something about the peen end is a bit off-looking to me. Is that a nut assembly, raised peen-block, or...? Maybe it's just the photo, or just me. :eek: ...........McM

Mark ,

That is one of Gus's mechanical peens... not completely sure of the process , but it does end up looking a tad like a raised peen ...
So what happened with this sword? Has it sold? Did it ever officially go on sale? I've been over to the Torion website, but haven't seen it there.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: