Go to page 1, 2  Next

Help
Help. I've been kidnapped.
Oh, that is just awful... Don't worry, we'll work on getting you free. *But*... just in case we can't... can I have your sword collection in that case? You know, I'll take care of it while you're not around and if you ever do get free, well, surely I'd be givin' 'em right back. Really. Trust me... :D
No, Scott, I think it would be best if we auctioned off his collection to help raise the ransom.
I guess you will experience what is known as the "Uppsala Syndrome". It is very similar to the "Stockholm Syndrome" (not least because the cities are just some 50 miles apart), but with a big difference - whenever a resident of Uppsala is involved (in this case Peter Johnsson), you will develop a compulsion to buy all swords made by him. So, you're in a Catch-22 situation. You'll need your money to pay the ransom, but all your money will go to new swords. Nice knowing you, Nathan. ;)
Roger Hooper wrote:
No, Scott, I think it would be best if we auctioned off his collection to help raise the ransom.

Well, you are probably right. Guess I just wasn't thinking... hee, hee... And look, if we auction them off and save Nathan, then it will also serve as an object lesson about running around with strange swordmaking people.... :D :) :D
Re: Help
The Borg knows your weakness, Nathan ...... I'm afraid your done for !

Guess we'll just have to name this place The Married Man's Armoury ..... right Patrick & Björn *g*

Nathan Robinson wrote:
Help. I've been kidnapped.
To be perfectly honest, this kidnapped thing has absolutely nothing to do with swords or sword makers......
Uh oh... are you trying to tell us something Nathan?
Nathan Robinson wrote:
To be perfectly honest, this kidnapped thing has absolutely nothing to do with swords or sword makers......

I knew this was going to happen. I read the sign and saw it coming, yes I did.

As I told you Thursday night, shut up and go ! ;)

Don't let him kid you folks, there's no kidnapping involved. This boy went willingly.
Nathan Robinson wrote:

What's her name? :)
Yep..My heart was kidnapped on friday night by an evil terrorist lady...so nathan tell all about this young lass..

C
Björn Hellqvist wrote:

Really, I'd tell you all about her, but I'm all tied up right now and.. well, I really don't have the energy to type.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Björn Hellqvist wrote:

Really, I'd tell you all about her, but I'm all tied up right now and.. well, I really don't have the energy to type.

Well, that sounds kinky! :lol:
hehehehehehe
you go girl........ :lol:

whip it...

whip it good....

hehehehehehehehe
Re: hehehehehehe
Randal Graham wrote:
you go girl........ :lol:

whip it...

whip it good....

hehehehehehehehe

Do I sense an old Devo fan here? :D
...who you callin old....

:0)

(...sigh...) yeah, DEVO, I still dig em.

poor nathan...
... he'll never be the same...
Randal Graham wrote:
...who you callin old....

:0)

(...sigh...) yeah, DEVO, I still dig em.

poor nathan...
... he'll never be the same...

Huh. Seems like Nathan is the victim of a few DEVO song titles: "Girl U Want", "Ton O' Luv", "Strange Pursuit" and "The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprise". A couple more titles spring to mind, but this is a family-oriented site ;)
We're showing our age gentlemen. :p
Patrick Kelly wrote:
We're showing our age gentlemen. :p

Yup, we do! Peter, you and I were born in 1965, I believe. It's time for a youngster like Nathan to settle down. Do you think it will be a swordpoint wedding?
Quote:
Yup, we do! Peter, you and I were born in 1965, I believe. It's time for a youngster like Nathan to settle down. Do you think it will be a swordpoint wedding?

Regardless of the implements of persuassion used I think it's time for young Nathan to do his part to repopulate the species.

He needs to hurry up and come back. We're having far too much fun at his expense.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: