For Sale: Custom Brazil Nut, Windlass Damascus & Crusade
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello All,

Time to clean out the closet. I like these swords, but if I don't have space to display them, you might as well enjoy them!

First up, a custom job put together by Dan Dickenson (middle in photos). This is composed of A&A, Windlass, and (I think) Tinker-Hanwei parts, hot peened together and with a custom albion-style grip. Dan's workmanship is outstanding - for example the peen is very sophisticated and the grip is Albion quality. Also comes with a perfect fitting and matching Valiant signature-styie scabbard. A very nice package. For more details, see: www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=19674. Hard to put a price on this. I spent over 800 to put the package together several years back. I will offer it for $520 (shipping in North America included).

Second, a Windlass Damascus Viking with original scabbard (bottom on picture). I would like to include the MRL double-wrap belt (as shown) because they look nice together. I am the original owner and this was only used for display. At KoA this will run you a total of 340 + shipping. I am asking 250 for the package (shipping included in NA).

Finally, an old Windlass Crusader Sword, with original Scabbard (top in pictures). Here is the myArmoury review: http://www.myArmoury.com/review_mrl_crus.html. The fellow who sold it to me said it was 'as new', but actually it needs polishing and the lacquer on blade is very scratched and scuffed (Windlass used to put this stuff on the blade to protect it during shipping - it can easily be removed to reveal the steel below with some nail polish remover and steel wool - takes about 15 minutes). This is discontinued and used to be one of the more expensive model, but given that it needs some work, I am offering it for $180 (shipping included in NA).

- Please PM if interested.

- Paypal preferred - I will absorb the charges.

- Shipping by regular post (Canada Post /USPS)

- these swords have the original windlass blade edge and are not sharpened.

- for those of you in USA, customs tax seems to be based on your local state tax, so if those are low or non-existent, same deal. I have shipped a number of swords to USA and nobody complained about the customs.

Thanks for looking!

I was wondering why I didn't get inquiries about any of these swords.

Just checked my inbox and it was 100% full. So if anyone tried to write me, I didn't get it or any notice of a new message.

Sorry about that - I know how annoying it can be when people do not respond. If you did try to write PM me, please try again.

(I erased half the old messages so there is plenty of room now).

Again, my apologies to anyone who tried to reach me.

-JDC

Price Reduction:

Custom Brazil Nut + Scabbard + shipping in NA: $490

Windlass Damascus + scabbard + belt + shipping in NA: $230

Windlass Crusader + scabbard + shipping in NA: $160

Last call:

Custom Brazil Nut + Scabbard + shipping in NA: $450

Windlass Damascus + scabbard + belt + shipping in NA: $210

Windlass Crusader + scabbard + shipping in NA: $150

The Windlass products are sold.

I'm going to hang on the custom for a while longer - maybe put it up for sale again next year.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: