Introducing... The Principe
Total length: 46" (116.8 cm)
Blade length: 34 3/8" (87.3cm)
Blade width: 3" (7.62cm)
CoB: 3.25" (8.25 cm)
CoP: 20.5" (52 cm)
Weight: 3 lbs 15oz 1.8 kg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151684237491138.1073741824.109838441137&type=3&uploaded=6

Pre-orders are shipping now!

Best,

Howy[/url]
Wow! Pretty impressive. Congrats to those who have this pre-ordered.
How much? I have an order in that the blade hasn't yet been cut. Depending on the cost, I might change the order to this.

Edit to add: I asked Mike Sigman and he says it's $1430 USD and maybe going up soon... So I think I will stay with my current order.

Last edited by Jonathan Blair on Fri 14 Jun, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Wow! As a proud Albion owner (the Stamford I ordered whilst visiting your shop has been serving me well for years now), I gotta say, that sword turned out even better than I thought it would!

"XVIIIc" in Oakeshott's typology was a variant that never really resonated with me-- but this, and its accompanying "Alexandria" model-- just might change that...

Well Done!
Man, that's an imposing one. Of course swords would be all over a battlefield, but seeing that in the hand of an opponent must give pause...
I understand there have been a few of these delivered but to my knowledge only one informal review posted on sbg. http://www.sword-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&...76#p215676

I would love to hear from those that have received theirs, thoughts & comparisons?

Thanks

Paul

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: