Go to page Previous  1, 2

LOVE the Valor! I'll be looking forward to seeing both that one and the Henry V.
Any plans as of yet for some type of Scot/Irish hilt? We spoke some months ago and you said you had one in the works...Wellllllll??? :lol: ......McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Any plans as of yet for some type of Scot/Irish hilt? We spoke some months ago and you said you had one in the works...Wellllllll??? :lol: ......McM

Yes actually, both as well as a couple of new vikings, a type XVIII and a redesigned Pizarro from the old line. That plus a new Great sword and then toward the end of the new stuff a hollow ground XVIII. I have a few one handed swords as well

Sonny
Sounds killer, Sonny. Can't wait to see the mockups!............McM
...Great sword?

You wouldn't want to share anything about this great sword would you? Like maybe the length?
Very nice, classic designs and the hot peening is a plus. That one design change now makes your product far more interesting to me. What kind of price point will you be going with?
I will say that it will be more than the Signature swords are right now but also bear in mind that I have never raised the price of those swords anyway. I will have something to post regarding pricing by Monday but it will be a fair price for the value I am offering
Sonny
Matthew P. Adams wrote:
...Great sword?

You wouldn't want to share anything about this great sword would you? Like maybe the length?

I will have a post on that sword on Monday or Tuesday right here in this thread

Sonny
The only way I could be more excited about these is if I could still find a retailer here in Finland... :)
Someone famous, cant remember who now, once said : "At first you had my interest....now you have my undivided attention.".........This is tuggin' on me....seriously. Bring on them big'uns, Sonny!............McM :D
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: