2013 Blade Show table offerings....
Not all here will be available for sale.. but these things will be on my table. Getting excited...

[ Linked Image ]
I just love that gorgeous little cleaver!
My carrots deserve to be chopped by something that nice :D
Four Bar Composite Viking Sword
I am going to use the word stunning. often over used but that really is a sword that makes you stop and stare

All your work is really nice and stands out but the Four Bar is fantastic.
I can't wait, Scott. I usually make the rounds of the perimeter first before I hit the makers' tables, but I will probably make a detour to see you early on Saturday. It is going to be a real treat to see your work in person.
Well just got back from the show.... I'm exhausted, inspired, humbled and excited about future projects! And very glad of all the new connections I've made. I had a TV interview and an invite to an exclusive Art Invitational show coming up. And.. I sold the ring pomme two-hander.. which was a relief as there was very low attendance at the show.

It was a great experience meeting folks from the Reinhardt Legacy Fight team and getting their valuable feedback on my work. I learned a lot about their perceptions on Viking sword handling.. especially in regards to grip length and balance. I've struggled with grip length on this genre of swords due to wanting to please both the less knowledgeable buyers as well as the knowledgeable buyers.. and I now realize there is truly a reason for historically accurate grip lengths. And I also know that I have to work on the over-all weight of these swords (which was a belief already lurking). This is the stuff that allows a maker like me to progress.

And M. Livermore... I was away from my table for a good chunk of Saturday morning for an interview (with my swords) so I hope I didn't miss you!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: