Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS Merctailor Arms w/ Integral Spaulders Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 21 May, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: FS Merctailor Arms w/ Integral Spaulders         Reply with quote

I have for sale a pair of the arms with integral spaulders that we used to sell.

The arms are made from 16 gauge CR steel, they have rolled and counter sunk and beveled edges where appropriate. They have slot turning rebraces and bracers and hand made buckles and steel strap ends with light decorative file and chisel work. Bracers are size adjustable. The top plate of the spaulders are set with two eyelets for pointing but I can install buckles as well if desired. The elbow cops have a medial ridge and the pair is fully strapped. I have a 15 inch biscept, 13 inch forearm, am about 13 inches from the top of the shoulder to the elbow and about 11.5 inches from the elbow to the wrist and these fit me fine. I'd like to get $230.00 plus shipping which is considerably less than we used to sell these for. I can make up a set of the besagues we used to make for quickly for $20 if desired to be attached to these.

Feel free to ask questions. Paypal, check or MO are fine.

Also still have http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=28149, and steel bucklers/finger bucklers http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=28111

Attachment: 49.19 KB
arms with integral spaulders reduced.jpg

Attachment: 56.6 KB
arms with integral spaulders on straight reduced.jpg

Attachment: 61.48 KB
arms with integral spaulders on bent reduced.jpg

Attachment: 59.36 KB
14th century arm bracer reduced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS Merctailor Arms w/ Integral Spaulders
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic