New Evolution Arms Pieces
[ Linked Image ]

Hey everyone .

Got in some new Evolution Arms pieces...

These are both Phat Bastard / 1557 sets... one in red , one in green.

The red ones are shown packaged to ship to their new homes... the greens are staying ;)

These classic designs are now dressed in full Evolution polish and heat -treat. Tom K did the grips .

All are sold.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Those swords look very good. I hope that you will let us know when you have models in stock and ready to sell.
I likes me some green on a grip! Awesome work!.....McM
Looks awesome! What is the model # of that single hand pictured ?
Any word on the two handers? I believe that post was lost but I remember some mention of BIG Atrims in the works.
I'm getting numbers all mixed up for some reason... and the 2-hander is that also a 1557 or is it a 1517 or 1445 ?
Ben Sweet wrote:
I'm getting numbers all mixed up for some reason... and the 2-hander is that also a 1557 or is it a 1517 or 1445 ?

The longsword is AT1517, AKA the Phat Bastard. AT1557 is the XVIII.
What makes it "phat"?
Matthew P. Adams wrote:
What makes it "phat"?

IIRC, dubbed phat (cool) by the Blacksmith brothers (Eric and Jamie) during a period when there were half a dozen working retailers for Gus' swords. The Blacksmith brothers one of them. A long search on swordforum.com might bring up the thread that brought up the naming.

Cheers

GC

Here you go, the earliest you will find at SFI on those boards (the www version might have had the first discussion by Eric or Gus)
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.p...gus-swords
Matthew P. Adams wrote:
Any word on the two handers? I believe that post was lost but I remember some mention of BIG Atrims in the works.

Works in Progress ... willl keep everyone posted
Glen,
Thank you, I assumed it was a wider or thicker version of a previous model. It's funny how some get names and some don't, wonder why that is.

Marc,
Giggity.
Matthew P. Adams wrote:
Glen,
Thank you, I assumed it was a wider or thicker version of a previous model. It's funny how some get names and some don't, wonder why that is.

Marc,
Giggity.

Of other older models that were getting named, it was sometimes in association with someone in the SFI "family" such as the Lady Ash, for Ashley Bishop. However, there had been earlier and even later named swords. In the olden days, there were often names to go with the numbers. Again, I would point to the various boards and doing some searches if one is interested. It's all a bit off topic in the context of what Ridgeway is announcing. English Knightly, Slovenian, Lady Carmen, etc; there were a slew of older named and numbered swords from Gus

Cheers

GC
Why do we always find out about Evolution swords only after they've already been sold?

:mad:
Harry Marinakis wrote:
Why do we always find out about Evolution swords only after they've already been sold?

:mad:

I believe that when these swords come out sometime this summer, they will be thrown into the arena - the first swordcat to pounce on one will get it..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: