Re-howdy, of sorts...
After being away from here (beyond a bit of lurking) due to work overseas and such the past several years, I've finally made time to get back into the forum, swords, etc. I did an article here several years ago (on the Battle of Hastings), and plan to do a bit more in that vein--as much as the "powers who be" put up with my submissions...lol I have certainly missed spending time here! This post is mostly just to sort of re-introduce myself, and say hello to everyone who help make this place so great via your posts and such.

Sooo...Howdy, Y'all! :)
Well then welcome back G.L. looking forward to your future contributions.
Welcome back, Geoffrey! It's good to see you around.
Thanks, Y'all! I aim to be more active here, now that I've got more time available...I've got a new sword on the way, too, so that'll breed all sorts of new plots, questions and such. :)
Welcome back, G! I remember you from the good ol' way back when... :lol: Glad to have you back aboard. So...inquiring minds wanna know...What sword ya gettin' ? :surprised: :eek: .....McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Welcome back, G! I remember you from the good ol' way back when... :lol: Glad to have you back aboard. So...inquiring minds wanna know...What sword ya gettin' ? :surprised: :eek: .....McM

Thanks! I picked up the custom Saxon side sword A&A had listed on their Muster page...Now, I just have to pretend to be cool/patient while waiting for it to arrive...lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: