HAUFUȚUPNARI - head opener
Hello! i wanted to show you my work just done:
its a single edged viking sword with H type hilt in Borre style.
the blade is random laminate from billet od 350 layers, the guards and pommel are silver inlayed wrought, grip is reindeer antler carved with dragons and brass runic vettrim bands
Scabbard is leather over wood with woolen felt lining, antler and brass furniture.
its light and agile weapon thanks for looking and eventual comments

Attachment: 106.36 KB
DSC05682.jpg

Attachment: 58.69 KB
DSC05676.jpg

Attachment: 57.28 KB
DSC05677.jpg

Attachment: 75.95 KB
DSC05679.jpg

Just gorgeous! I really like the scabbard and the grip. The fittings are excellent too. Great work!
Excellent!
I was thinking at first that it was the usual double edged fare, but no this is much better. Great work, exquisite detail but still not over worked. I just love how it comes together..
IMO your best one so far, which is no small feat looking at the high standard of your previous ones.
Sword
Petr,
I followed this one being created. It is a work of art, and just shows how your work is progressing. I'm not sure what you will do to top this one!

Robert
Beautiful and with *lots* of character!
I love it :-)
Looks fantastic to me. Great detailing. This isn't even my period of interest and it still looks awesome.
Breathtaking. The fuller position is fascinating. I love the carved handle as well, it looks great and fits it perfectly.
I have to echo Brian. I'm all about the two edged two handers but this, this is breathtaking.
Excellent sword. Everything comes together on this creation to make an outstanding package. Well done.
Hi Petr.
Nice work i really like it love the pattern on the blade and as usual your carving is an masterpiece
We will have to talk when i get back from holidays in your back yard.
Can you please post some stats on the sword.
Hello! the sword blade itself is 70 cm long, it weights around 800 g, the blade has a wide fuller and weights 550 g.

thank you all for your nice words
Wow! I really liked how it looks, but the weight blew my mind away! :eek:
viking sword
petr
Truly Amazing craftmenship !!!!!! And attention to detail is Amazing
I would like to thank for all your insight and thoughts that went in to making this
Epic Single Edge VIking sword

Much Respect
Tseaton[/b]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: