This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For Sale: Customized (Full grade) Fechterspiel with travel bag, 3 Training Roundels (Two wood + one rubber), and Revival us sparring Light Sparring Gloves.

I’m letting go of the last of my training equipment because I these have remained untouched for a number of years and I’d rather have them go to a new student who is low on funds but filled with drive for the arts. So help me find my training gear a better home.  For sale is
My Full grade Fechterspiel with red leather grip upgrade done by yours truly. This sword has seen many years of training and sparring and has it’s share of battlescars. I will be giving it good polishing before I send it off these are going for 470 now a days and I’d like to get 350+ 25 for shipping for it. Comes with backpack bass case that fits the sword (very snuggly you have to play with it a bit). But it’s perfect for carrying your gear around.

3 training roundels 2 Purple heart hickory and one revival rubber. They retail for 20 each and 33 for the rubber respectively I’m asking for 35+ 10 dollars for shipping.
1 pair of the Rivival Leather light sparring gloves. These are an older pair and are noticeable more stiff than the new ones I’ve tried on, but they are also a good deal more protective I’ve noticed. These are going for 45, I would like $20+ 6 dollars shipping.  (I will upload an actually picture of gloves tonight.)
Or take the whole lot for 400 shipped. :-D. I’m looking to sell these as quick as possible because I need the extra funds for a creative project I’m doing this weekend so the first person able to send me a paypal payment gets its. (With cleared funds ) No checks. Paypal Only. Sorry.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]