Hanwei Tinker 9th Cenrury?
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i couldn't find a review on this site for it. Saw some on others, but I'd prefer if other people weighed in on it and if any owners, past or present could give me some pros and cons.

Thanks,
Tyler
Re: Hanwei Tinker 9th Cenrury?
Tyler Keich wrote:
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i couldn't find a review on this site for it. Saw some on others, but I'd prefer if other people weighed in on it and if any owners, past or present could give me some pros and cons.

Thanks,
Tyler

The H/T viking was actually my first sword. For the price and accuracy you really can't go wrong. All in all it's a great sword. Here's a comparison review on it from this site: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27711

If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to ask! :D
Re: Hanwei Tinker 9th Cenrury?
Matthew Harrington wrote:
Tyler Keich wrote:

Thanks,
Tyler

The H/T viking was actually my first sword. For the price and accuracy you really can't go wrong. All in all it's a great sword. Here's a comparison review on it from this site: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27711

If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to ask! :D

Thank you!
It's a toss up between this, or if I can find a decently priced migration sword. But I've yet to really find any that caught my eye on koa, or any other websites. Seeing the Wulfheodenas' group photos gave me that bug a while ago. So if you'd happen to have any information on that, or if anyone does, could y'all message it to me? I think I may have found one Czech supplier, but I don't know much about them.

I'll try to think up some specific questions, but I believe you and this review have answered all of them! :)
I have a few Viking-era swords, and the H/T Viking is one of my favorites as far as handling characteristics goes. It's hard to beat in it's price range....

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: