Wanted: Valiant Armoury AT307 Zombie Slayer
This listing has been marked as FOUND

Hello guys,
I am looking for a Valiant Armoury AT307 Zombie Slayer like this: http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AT307
It was sold brand new at Kult of Athena and Custom Sword Shoppe for $280, so no overpricing goes here.
I insist on the particular handle type - "zombie slayer" version, and I prefer the coloring to be just like in the link above. I may take other colors as well depending on the color itself.
The sword should be a second generation Zombie Slayer which are sharpened to "very sharp" by default (although first generation done with a "very sharp" option still apply).
I strongly prefer the sword to be in original condition with all the accessories (scabbard, shoulder strap, etc.) and if possible not used for cutting (or at least lightly used with no visible weariness on the sword).
Pristine condition is mandatory - no rust, chips, bend or leather ragged whatsoever.
The last thing is that I live in Europe and the seller must be OK to send the sword internationally.
Thanks in advance!

Anyone?
Come on guys, I suppose Valiant sold hundreds of them on the last batch. Does anyone need some cash or got bored of their "ZS"?

I think I listed very much of a criteria above in my first post. In the end, a good conditioned sword paired with my preferred visual design should do the trick - so if someone is interested in parting with his Zombie Slayer, feel free to PM me. After all, its a sword, not a wife :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: