For Sale: Albion Stamford Bridge + historical scabbard
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello. Time for me to let this excellent sword and scabbard go to a new home. For sale is a circa 2002 Albion Stamford Bridge Viking/Anglo Saxon sword (i.e., 1066) and historical scabbard by Christian Fletcher. The scabbard includes a bronze chape that I ordered from some merchant in Australia (yes, I had it shipped from the far side of the world) and integral wooden "bridge" to allow use of a baldrick. The sword cost me about $700, the scabbard + chape were about $500 total, and that was 10 years ago.

Please note, the blade has a few tiny knicks and scratches from being dropped while moving in 2006.They are visible if you look for them, but are really, really minor.Blade is perfect and was never used to cut anything.

I'll sell the sword and scabbard for $650 shipped with insurance. U.S. sales ONLY! I'm also selling a really cool Czech-made Mammen Viking axe I got in 2004 or so, though I forget from where exactly. I'd be happy to make a deal for both of them.

Thanks for looking and feel free to email gvkeitz@hotmail.com for further information. I can take and email more pix, etc.

For Sale: Viking Mammen axe

For sale is my (apparently) Czech-made Mammen ax. It is very hefty and has a gorgeous hickory, stained and sealed haft measuring about 28". I recently sanded (1000 to 2000 grit) the blade to remove some scratches and very minor stains. It still has some very minor knicks and casting imperfections, I cut a bunch of helpless pumpkins post-Halloween a few years back.

I'll sell it shipped for $100 flat. U.S. sales only. If you purchase it with the Stamford Bridge Viking sword with scabbard I'm also selling, $725 total shipped with insurance for everything.

Please feel free to email me at gvkeitz@hotmail if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Selling Albion sword + Viking axe

Looks like it just added the axe to the sword thread. I suppose that will be fine. Thanks for looking.
Axe is SOLD

Sword still available...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: