For Sale: Peened Valiant Armoury Savoy Bastard $400 shipped
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

So here's what's up. I love this sword, but I love lots of swords ;) and this one just doesn't see any use from me. I've decided to sell my Valiant Armoury Savoy Bastard.

It is in exellent/like new conditon & has only been used to cut a few bottles . It shows no scratches from cutting and certainly no chips on the edge which is as sharp and pristine as the day I received it. I have buffed the pommel and cross with a scotchbrite pad to give it a slightly more satin finish- I feel this is an improvement to the sword as it also helped in removing some scratches present on the pommel and cross when I first received it. I also epoxied the chape to the scabbard as this was missed by VA.

This sword is both peened and has the cross welded- it is very solid. These upgrades now cost an additonal $80 from VA. The colours are rust for the grip, antique tan for the belts/straps, and oxblood for the scabbard. Currently the sword is rigged for a left handed swordsman but I can easily switch this at the buyers request.

http://forum.sword-buyers-guide.com/viewtopic...11503&
[youtube]VcJ-HYYbqUc[/youtube]

Given the condition and as I really don't need to sell it I am asking EDIT/ADD- PRICE DROPPED TO $400 including shipping to Canada or USA.

Currently I wish to ship only to Canada or USA using Canada Post. As with the last VA sword I sold the advantage here is you will be receiving a sword without any wait (a big plus with VA product), and will be receiving the permanently peened and welded hilt upgrade at a lower cost than it now sells for.
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

.. whoops, sorry. Forgot to change the youtube link as required for this forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_e...cJ-HYYbqUc

(video show and tell of the sword)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: