Arma Bohemia in-stock!
Looks like quite a few interesting things have made it onto their holiday "in-stock" list. As much as it pains me to direct people to a high quality supplier that has been very good to me in the past (pain because if you guys buy all their stuff I can't and on some level I hate creating lines that I then have to wait in) they have some neat stuff on that available page. Since I'm not shopping right now (spending too much on other people for Christmas, carrying two homes, and still buying too much bicycle equipment...and edging into ski season) I'll let everyone know about this.

Just...

...this...

...once!

http://armabohemia.cz/Novestr/handA.htm
Rondels look pretty nice and I noticed they did holiday themese red sheaths to go with them. Most likely wood cored based on what I know of their products. Sallets (I had one with a visor) look pretty good too, and based on the one I owned, beat the tar out of the mass produced stuff you normally see in the US retail market.
Ah, Joe, you temptress! Some nice stuff there for sure.

Wasn't you that picked this one up, was it?

[ Linked Image ]

Personally, I've always wanted a levitating sword ...
Nope...somebody else got to it.
Well, at least it can still be ordered with the Christmas discount applying ... not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! :D
Another update coming soon!

http://armabohemia.cz/imgnew/epees/epees/mm43v.jpg

Attachment: 165.23 KB
AB121212.jpg

On some level it really pains me to share this stuff with you guys...it all gets bought up and lines get longer...but I'm not shopping at the moment so all good I guess. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: