Go to page 1, 2  Next

November News and Muster from A&A
[ Linked Image ]

New Muster Items from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

New pieces on our Muster Page provide some unique items from Arms & Armor. A Saxon style side sword with a blued hilt, some nordic axes and a nice early Rondel dagger with a walnut grip, all unique items from our shop.

Also don’t forget to check the In-Stock Page for all the items we can ship you right away.

Also check our News page for some info on prices in the near future.

We hope you have a great winter!

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
Muster Page Items
Craig,
Congrats on getting this done ... Great stuff !
Tim
Craig, that saxon rapier is really very nice!
Mouth watering.
:-)
Re: Muster Page Items
Tim Mathews wrote:
Craig,
Congrats on getting this done ... Great stuff !
Tim

Thanks Tim, How do you like the axe? :)
Hi Peter
Peter Johnsson wrote:
Craig, that saxon rapier is really very nice!
Mouth watering.
:-)

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I have been meaning to send you note on your great articles. I fear its well past the length of a note at this point :)

Craig
Ah, if only I had the funds, that rapier would surely be mine! :)
That axe sure looks familiar! ;)
I have a larger version of that type L and I love it. I can imagine just what it would feel like in this size. Someone is going to be very happy. The type B axes also look very nice.
I really like that rondel dagger. I am not sure if I have seen this specific design replicated before.

Would you date this early- or mid 14 c.?
Nice pieces all around! That rondel dagger is priced to sell.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Nice pieces all around! That rondel dagger is priced to sell.

Yep, and I couldn't resist so it is now mine. :)

I am having the folks at A&A add some incised lines and a chape so this should be cool to see.

I'm looking forward to this one- despite it being out of my typical period. It's the "ready to send" pieces that always seem to draw my money away from my more typical 1000-1300 AD.

The type L axe also looks really nice. . . but. . . . no, I'll resist that one. :cool:
Man that type L is gorgeous. I would've bought it for sure if it was a tad bit bigger.
I love that Saxon sidesword. I'd seriously consider getting that if my sword money wasn't committed elsewhere
I just emailed about the type L; if it's still available, it must be mine. :D
Serious axe-y goodness there!
Muster Items
Craig,
I love that little axe ... A splendid addition to my little collection ... Thanks again !
Joe Maccarrone wrote:

I have one of the smaller one handed versions of these axes and I think you will be very pleased with it. :D :cool:
I have three A&A axes (Danish, Type L and Type B) - very happy with them. I'm tempted by that large Type L, but saving up for other (A&A) things.

In regard to prices, how much will they be going up? It wasn't clear on the website. Across the board increase or variable?
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Joe Maccarrone wrote:

I have one of the smaller one handed versions of these axes and I think you will be very pleased with it. :D :cool:

Oh, I have one too -- in fact (Craig, correct me if I'm wrong) I think I was the first one to ask Craig to make a type L. If so, I'm happy to have set this in motion. :)

When this one arrives I'm going to have to take a picture of all my A&A axes. I have, umm...more than a few... I doubt I can even get them all in one shot!
Just had to chime in with the crowd and say that Type L is a thing of beauty. If only I didn't have too many other places to spend money already...
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: