Arn The Knight Templar
I just received Arn The Knight Templar / The Complete Series ( 265 minutes in length ) which
makes owning the shorter version of this series redundant ...

Sooo, if anyone is interested in borrowing the 133 minute version -- Arn The Knight Templar --
which is still a pretty darn good watch, I'd be happy to mail it your way. Sorry, just in the USA. Drop me
a PM and we'll go from there ...

I'd only request that, barring mailing it to the NEXT person interested, you eventually mail it back to
me.
where did you get hold of the full length films? i'm in the uk and have been after both for a while. i was given the english version but that is too much of a hack up of the original two films, i'd love to get hold of the proper ones.
K J Seago wrote:
where did you get hold of the full length films? i'm in the uk and have been after both for a while. i was given the english version but that is too much of a hack up of the original two films, i'd love to get hold of the proper ones.

... I got them both through Amazon.com, KJ ....
Excellent news. About time 'Arn' got the treatment it deserved. This should have been released years ago.

As it is, I've already got" Arn, The Knight Templar" which runs at 139 minutes and "Arn, The Kingdom at Worlds End" which runs at 128 minutes, making a total of 267 minutes.

The TV series (which was made by cutting the two films up into 6 episodes) has a running time of 258 minutes so is there any advantage in me getting this...other than the fact that it's in glorious hi-def? Worth getting for the extras perhaps? I wonder which 9 minutes they cut out? ;)

BTW, anyone who has only seen the 'International' 133 minute film release which takes both of these films and hacks it down into one story, taking out most of the action that takes place in Sweden...well...you have my sympathies because they pretty much butchered two excellent films to make something that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Kaj, I'll send you copies of the two films if you like?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: