FS 2x Merctailor Spaulders, Modified & Brass Trim
I have for sale two pairs of spaulders and a pair of besagues.

The brass trimmed spaulders are made from 16 gauge CR mild steel with hand rolled and counter sunk edge on the main plate, as well as beveled edges where appropriate and a scalloped brass border on the bottme lame edge. The spaulders articulate on both leathers ( front and center ) and slot riveting ( back ) as per historical examples I used to own. The spaulders have eyelets for pointing but I can install a set of buckles if desired for attachement to a gorget. Includes hand made buckles with steel strap ends with light file and chisel work decoration. These can also attach the besagues shown or the other type i've made. I can adjust the curvature for fit but based them on myself with a 14.5 inch biscept and took into account the rebracer for arm harness. Like to get $75 for the set ( well under what we used to sell them for ) plus shipping.

The second set I have for sale is a modified pair of the spaulder we used to make with modified besauges. They are made from 16 gauge steel with rolled and countersunk and beveled edges where appropriate. Articulation is slot in the back and leather in the middle and front. They include hand made buckles and steel buckle mounts with light decorative file and chisel work. The edged of the lames have a nice three point scallope rather than the straight edge of the ones we used to make. The besagues are leather lined and have a facetted outter edge for strength rather than the rolled and counter sunk edge of the one we used to make. The tops of the spaulders are set with pairs of eyelets for pointing but if desired I can install buckles for attachement to a gorget for no charge. Theres a little extra work in these so i'd like to get $75 plus shipping for the pair and $20 for the besagues plus shipping ( I will be happy to sell them seperately ). . I have 14.5 inch biscpets and took into account an arming garment and arm harness in construction. I can alter the curvature for size if neccessary.

Feel free to ask question. Paypal, check or MO is fine.

Attachment: 55.07 KB
spaulders with brass trim reduced.jpg

Attachment: 57.11 KB
spaulders with brass trim close up reduced.jpg

Attachment: 58.71 KB
new spaulders reduced.jpg

Attachment: 39.83 KB
new spaulder on reduced.jpg

Attachment: 58.46 KB
new spaulder on compressed reduced.jpg

Attachment: 42.7 KB
new besague edge redueced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg

Hey Al, I'll take the brass set and a pair of shoulder cops (whichever size you recommend for me) if they're still available

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: