Albion Crecy photo
Hello all, I've been playing around with my camera, trying to get more comfortable with the manual shooting modes, and I thought you'd enjoy a photo I took of my Albion Crecy. It was also my first time using Lightroom 4. I'm normally not a fan of vignetting, but for this type of subject and wanting an older feel for the photo, I like how it turned out.

[ Linked Image ]

Last edited by D. S. Smith on Sat 10 Nov, 2012 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Really nice photo.
Very nice. Beautiful sword. I keep going between the Knight and something more like the Crecy. Just can't make up my mind, or maybe the truth is that I know once I buy one I'll likely buy another...which isn't a bad thing but there are many hobbies in my life that are just like that, golf, cigars, comic books (vintage - Silver Age), etc.

Beauty shot though. You should take more!
Epic looking photo! Nice looking sword and kit.
Thanks for the kind words you guys!
Beautiful photo! Makes me very jealous!
D. S. Smith.:

Well done. It would appear you're getting the feel of your camera. I'm afraid I'm not quite so good. When I first started snooping around here, it was the quality of the photos which drew me in. I assume Nathan Robinson is the primary photographer.

And oh yes, The Crecy, a handsome well named sword. Thanks for showing it

Jon
Great picture. Your Crecy looks better than mine for some reason. ;) Are you going to enter that in the next Dog Days?
Thanks again guys! I'm glad you enjoy it. I think I will try to take a few more shots. PS- Anyone who would like photos of your own sword done free of charge, just PM me and ship your sword. :lol:

Sam Barris wrote:
Great picture. Your Crecy looks better than mine for some reason. ;) Are you going to enter that in the next Dog Days?

Thanks Sam, I had to google the Dog Days photo contest, this is the first I'd heard of it. If he's still doing it next summer I'll happily enter this photo in it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: