Borderwatch
Well, this will be my last sword for a looong time. Collecting has been a blast but, unfortunately, is far too expensive a hobby for me. I may have to sell off a few members of my collection before year's end, including the Borderwatch here, but we'll see.

It's been fun reading the various posts and articles here, and I'll miss all the pretty shiny things, but priorities are priorities.

Attachment: 68.08 KB
HPIM1235.jpg

Nice looking sword Tim.

Even if you aren't actively collecting don't be a stranger!
Hi Tim,
Fine looking sword there,congrats,
Hopefully whether you have one sword or fifty you'll stick around the different forums bud, ;)
Wow! Looks a lot like mine. :lol:

Attachment: 59.35 KB
HPIM1243.jpg

Attachment: 103.77 KB
HPIM1244.jpg

Heh! :cool: Yeah, I didn't go for anything fancy... the 'stock' Borderwatch as Christian designed it is what caught me, and I ran with it. Still haven't received her yet, though...

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll still be around here but just won't be posting as often. My visitations have dropped off in the past two months; been kinda busy and trying to re-focus a little. I suspect it won't last long and I'll be back salivating with the rest of you, but maybe this time I can keep the wallet a little thicker ;)
I've been debating the Borderwatch for a while, but I really feel like I need a Kragehul bog sword first.
Okay, FIRST, I need a house. Then a KB. Then maybe a Borderwatch ;)

Don't roam too far, Tim!
I think I need a Borderwatch, too. It's probably a good thing that they're not taking any more orders until Spring. Add to that the Next Gen Crecy from Albion when it comes out, a dress saber from Wilkinson, a Wave katana from Bugei and a nice rapier at some point, I'll be busy for a while. I really need to start making chainmail to sell and establish a slush fund for this kind of thing. One hobby funding another. That might work. It's a beautiful sword, Tim. I hope you don't have to part with it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: