Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Prototype MRL Archers Sword w/sheathSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Christopher Gregg

Reading list: 2 books

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Fri 21 Sep, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Prototype MRL Archers Sword w/sheath         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling my prototype Museum Replicas Ltd. Archers Sword, designed by Bruce Brookhart. This was his personal sword and the prototype for the limited run of these back in the 90's. They are extremely hard to find, as I believe there was only one short production run made of this model. There are no markings on the sword at all. Blade is triple fullered high carbon steel, curved guard and peened scent-stopper/fishtail pommel are brass, grip is hardwood wrapped in cord covered in black leather. Blade has been sharpened by Mr. Brookhart, and it's VERY sharp! Comes with a custom fitted heavy black leather scabbard (not shown, but in excellent shape). This sword has not been used since I bought it from Mr. Brookhart, and is in like-new shape. Reasonably light without being too light, blade is stiff but still flexible, would make a great cutter or collectible. I'd like $200, which will include shipping, insurance and paypal fees, lower 48 states. Stats are:

Overall length: 29.5"
Blade length: 24"
Blade width at hilt: 2 3/8"
Weight: approximately 2.3 lbs.

Offers considered, thanks for looking!

Christopher Gregg

'S Rioghal Mo Dhream!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Prototype MRL Archers Sword w/sheathSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic