FS Merctailor Spaulders, Knee & Elbow Cops
I have for sale a set of the spaulders we used to make and besagues as well and 14thc. knee and elbow cops shells.

The spaulders are made from 16 gauge steel with hand rolled and counter sunk edges where appropriate, as well as beveled edges where appropriate. The spaulders articulate on both leathers ( front and center ) and slot riveting ( back ) as per historical examples I used to own. The spaulders have eyelets for pointing but I can install a set of buckles if desired for attachement to a gorget. Includes hand made buckles with steel strap ends with light file and chisel work decoration. Like to get $70 for the spaulders ( well under what we used to sell them for ) plus shipping and $20 for the besagues plus shipping. They'll fit in a large flate rate box or I can quote Parcel Post if desired.

The elbow and knee cops of of the 13/14thc. type we use to make but are the shells with no holes for liners or straps. They are made from 16 gauge CR mild steel, unlined, unpadded and unstrapped. They have a medial ridge and are painted black inside. I ended up needing these to be a little bigger. The knees are 5 5/8 inches tall and 5 1/4 inches side to side, the elbows are 4 5/8 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches side to side. My knees are 17 1/2 inches around and they fit me fine, my elbows are 12 1/2 inches and the cops fit me fine there as well. Like to get $65.00 plus shipping for the lot.

Feel free to ask questions. Paypal, check or MO are fine.

Attachment: 55 KB
spaulders full reduced.jpg

Attachment: 61.99 KB
spaulder single full.jpg

Attachment: 56.28 KB
spaulder inside reduced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg

Attachment: 60.17 KB
knee and elbow cop shells.jpg

Knees and elbows
Are they still available??