Go to page 1, 2  Next

Happy 9th birthday to myArmoury :)
Today is the 9th anniversary of myArmoury's forums. Though the articles and Nathan's collection predated the forums, we kind of see this as the site's birthday, as it launched a new era for us.

It's fun to be a part of this and I'd like to thank Nathan for putting it together, running it, and funding so much of it (hey, there's a fund drive going on right now--ease his burden :) ). I'd also like to thank my fellow team members for their help and camaraderie.

But without our loyal readers, we'd be nowhere. I'd like to thank our readers for their questions and answers, their appreciation for the style and tone we try to set, and for the general mature nature of the discussions here.

Here's to 9 more. :)

Last edited by Chad Arnow on Sat 25 Aug, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Happy birthday to myArmoury
Best wishes on the big 9th Birthday!!
Happy Ninth Birthday
Good grief, how time flies when you are having fun! Congratulations and many thanks to all involved in this Class Act endeavor ...

Cheers,
Dan
This place is one of the best websites, not just for arms and armor, but of any kind on the internet.
Congratulations to Nathan and the moderators who keep this place a very special place with quality information and a friendly and professional place to learn and enjoy.

I stumbled on this site a few months after it opened the Forums and " Lurked " for approximately 6 months before joining in the conversations, also made some good friends here and learned a great deal over 8 1/2 years, and hardly a day goes by that I don't learn something new here. :D :cool:
I echo the words of everyone else. Happy anniversary and I hold my glass forth wishing for many more to come!
Happy Birthday! It was myArmoury that first inspired me to get serious about my hobbies and interests in living history! Thank you for everything!
More evidence that the years can fly past while you blink. It all seems like it just started yesterday. Congrats and its been a well done run!
i've always seen this site as a great collection of knowledge and it's resources (the members) as being invaluable. congratulations to our college for it's successful years to come.
This website makes for at least half of my daily surfing :) and has never left my bookmark toolbar for 7 years.

Thanks again to all involved.

J
Happy 9th :lol: This is such a great and informative site - even if you're just lurking like me. It never leaves my bookmarks neither.
Live long and prosper myArmoury!
:lol:
Thank you for posting this, Chad, and for those who have commented. I get a nice little reminder a few weeks out to tell me of our anniversary. I didn't, however, put much thought into it representing nine years doing this. That's a long time and quite a surprise, to say the least. Wow.
Happy birthday to myArmoury, and here's to many more to come!
Happy birthday myArmoury!
Happy birthday to one of my favorite places on the internet!
Happy birthday and thanks.
Here's to the next 9 years!

Thanks to everyone involved in making it happen!
I have learned a lot reading on this site. Thanks and happy birthday.
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: