Go to page 1, 2  Next

+vlfberht+ (for sale)
Here is a sword I have recently finished. It is a +vlfberht+ with a high layer laminated blade. Edge is a high carbon and core is low carbon. The hilt parts are wrought iron inlaid with silver. The handle is a tooled leather wrap done in a mammen style motif. Further images can be found on my facebook work page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.462258650453484.108316.145872495425436&type=1

This sword is also for sale, any interested people can PM me for details.

JUMPIN' JOHOSEFITZ THAT'S NICE!

It's like, hurting my head!
Thanks Jeremy! Thats kind of you to say!
Gorgeous sword Jeff, the blade is just perfect and the detailing on the hilt is fantastic. Love what you did with the grip!
That is amazing.
Thank you gentlemen!
Ooooh, if only I had some money... That is truly outstanding!
Great work Jeff. The grip is just gorgeous! What about a scabbard for it?!?
Simply outstanding work! Well done, one of the best I've seen.
Thanks guys! Tim, I would like to make a scabbard for it but I was thinking to leave that till somebody buys it.
It's equally impressive to see what some of Jeff's illustrious peers have to say about this work: http://forums.dfoggknives.com/index.php?showtopic=24218

Certainly a 'once in a lifetime' sword for someone.
excellent stuff.... I love the low contrast laminate blade and well.. everything about it. I would love to learn the craft of tooling leather like that.
I forgot the numbers
weight 2 lb 9.75 oz
OLA 93 cm
blade length 78.5cm
width at cross 5.3 cm
POB 13.5cm from cross
One day, Jeff, I will commission a sword from you. Your work astounds me.
Thanks Craig! I'll bring it by class sometime. Hopefully soon.
Exquisite Jeff. This is earlier than my usual period of interest, but to me this sword begs to be picked up.

To me you are a relatively new player but lately I'm been stunned by each and every sword that came out of your shop.

Nice leather work on the grip that, and I mean this as a compliment, as a very P Johnsson look to it.

Amazing stuff.

J
I have to chime in and say the detail is astounding and I'd rather like to hold this sword. It's unfortunate most of us only get to drool over pictures on the internet, instead of holding such a sword. Often, even when pictures are beautiful, it never compares to being in person.

Well done!
you are already one of the best! it scares me where would you go! awesome my friend!
That is probably the nicest sword I have seen on this forum, and that is saying a lot.
Thank you very much for the kind words gentlemen. If any of you ever have questions about my work feel free to ask.

Jeff
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: