Go to page Previous  1, 2

James Sharpe wrote:
Nathan,
When I add an attachment, sometimes it adds the picture to the thread and sometimes it leaves a link to the picture in the thread. Does this happen based on the size of the file being attached? I just want to make sure that I am adding attachments correctly.
Thanks,
James

I'm not Nathan, but I'll try to help. This is from http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/faq.php?mode=attach (accessible from clicking "Info" above):

Quote:
Why does my attached image appear as a link rather than displayed in my post?
Images that are wider than 785 pixels or taller than 800 pixels will be displayed as a link rather than embedded in the post. This allows members with dial-up connections to enjoy their browsing experience without having to download every overly-large graphic.
Thanks, Chad! I started to type a respose and then got a phone call. Glad you took care of it. Those INFO pages have answers to most things.
Chad,
I appreciate it as well. I will make sure that I check the info page first next time. I was going to just pm Nathan about it, but thought maybe it would be good to post in case anyone else had the same question.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: