Fourteenth century harness for sale
I am scheduled to undergo surgery next month to treat a severe case of tendonitis, and I don’t have sufficient savings to carry me through the recovery time of three to four months. As a result, I am offering for sale, a complete 14th century harness that I’ve had kicking around for a while. It is composed mostly of pieces that I’ve made myself, but does contain some pieces made by other armourers that I’ve re-furbished to get them up to my standard of quality. For those of you who may not know who I am, you can view my website, and my products, here -

www.medievalrepro.com

I’m willing to sell this armour at a greatly reduced price, in order to precipitate a quick sale, so that I can have the money in the bank before my surgery. Also, since this is not a custom made armour (that is, it was not originally made to fit whoever may purchase it), I can’t guarantee the fit, however, I am willing to make adjustments at no extra charge, in order to make it fit as much as is possible.

I’m not prepared to post pictures or discuss details openly here. If you are interested in helping me, and therefore would seriously consider purchasing this armour, then send me a private e-mail, and I will provide you with images and a detailed description of the armour, its components, and the price I’m asking.
This has been a long time in coming good sir. You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery and future prosperity.
I thought I should let this forum know that I've been unable to sell this armour.

As a result, I've been forced to cancel my surgery.
Peter Fuller wrote:
As a result, I've been forced to cancel my surgery.

I am very sorry to hear this news and hope things turn around for you enabling you to get this done.

Good luck to you.
Very sorry to hear this; I've long admired your work, but simply cannot afford it. I hope you find the funds for your surgery soon, and my best wishes and prayers for your relief and recovery.
I am pleased to announce that this armour has now been sold, and I've been able to re-schedule my surgery.

Gentlemen, thank you for your kind comments, and best wishes.
I am delighted to hear this mostly for your sake, secondly for the sake of the armour-buying community having you healthy, and thirdly that I can stop having occasional thoughts of selling organs or my children to buy that beautiful harness!
Craig Shackleton wrote:
I am delighted to hear this mostly for your sake, secondly for the sake of the armour-buying community having you healthy, and thirdly that I can stop having occasional thoughts of selling organs or my children to buy that beautiful harness!

Seconded! Whomever is buying that suit is a very fortunate soul, but they've also blessed our community by giving Peter this chance to recover. Glad to hear things worked out!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: