Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Heard from ArmArt Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brock H

PostPosted: Tue 16 Nov, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Heard from ArmArt         Reply with quote

For those of you who do not go to SFI, I received an e-mail from Pavel today. I do not feel at liberty to disclose most of its contents. However, he told me that they plan to make good on all outstanding custom orders. I will receive my sword some time in the first quarter of 2005 or receive a refund. That would make it three years after the original date quoted for completion or about 40 months since placing the order. He did not give a time frame for the completion of any other backlogged swords.
Björn Hellqvist
myArmoury Alumni

myArmoury Alumni

PostPosted: Tue 16 Nov, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Well, the mere fact that ArmArt offers to make good is encouraging, when they could just ignore those old orders.
My sword site
Brock H

PostPosted: Fri 01 Apr, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: My ArmArt Custom Order         Reply with quote

This was originally to have been delivered in Feb. 2002. Then it was fall. Then I heard nothing for 2 yrs, despite e-mails to them. Last last year, after yet another e-mail to them, I was promised first quarter 2005. A couple weeks ago I reminded them the first quarter was almost done. Today I received an e-mail. There had been another delay, but they were working on it now and I'd receive another update next week.

We'll see.
Edward Hitchens

Reading list: 9 books

PostPosted: Sun 03 Apr, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

40 MONTHS you say?! Eek! I did a little bit of math in my head and it sounds like you were originally told 4 months (my guess is you ordered it in or about Nov 2001).

ArmArt does have nice stuff. I have a small crush on their Sword of Prayer. There's also this bronze-hilted Viking sword that they make (or used to make? I can't find it anymore on their website. I think it was called the S2). -Ted

"The whole art of government consists in the art of being honest." Thomas Jefferson
Jean Thibodeau

Reading list: 1 book

Spotlight topics: 5

PostPosted: Sun 03 Apr, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

YIKES: And I was annoyed by a 3 week delay in receiving a package due to slow Customs clearance !

Now that's rotten customer service Evil Mad Cry

I have waited up to a year for a customs sword, but that was what had been promised UP FRONT and it was delivered at the time promised. ( This was a long time ago, 1980. )

It's much better to say it will be 2 years and deliver ! Than promise it for next month and the next month after that and the next etc ... and deliver after a year WTF?!

That is torturing the poor client !

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Heard from ArmArt
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic