Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > SOLD: Crusader Monk Scabbard for Albion Brescia Spadona Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 23 Jul, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Crusader Monk Scabbard for Albion Brescia Spadona         Reply with quote

I recently had a Brescia Spadona here in the shop, and while it was here, I crafted an additional poplar core. The hard part is done, now - I only need to cover it and ship it out to you!

You will get a basic Brescia Spadona scabbard for $200. This includes the leather color dyed to your choice of color with decorative risers and a leather underchape.

For an additional $25, I will add a steel chape, and for an additional $50, I will add your choice of suspension. With this scabbard, I offer any of other my custom options as well - with the only exception being that you do not have to send me your sword!

Shipping is fixed at $15.00 anywhere in the CONUS! Happy

If you have a Brescia with no clothing, here is your chance to get a custom scabbard at a great price. Feel free to PM me for details. Examples of what I can create for you are pictured in my gallery on my website below.

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott

Last edited by JE Sarge on Thu 26 Jul, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 26 Jul, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This has been SOLD. Thank you for viewing!
J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > SOLD: Crusader Monk Scabbard for Albion Brescia Spadona
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic