FS Merctailor Buckles, 2pr Finger Bucklers
I have avaliable two dozen hand made steel buckles and two pairs of finger bucklers.

The hand made buckles with steel buckle mounts are the ones that i've been making for the items i've been selling to cover outstanding commissions costs. The buckles and steel mounts have light decorative file and chisel work and include a mounting/attaching rivet and washer each. I'd like to get $2.50 plus shipping each ( so to say replace the 6 buckles on a set of plate legs it would cost you $15.00 plus shipping ). I can make more of these and can use steel rivets rather than brass if interested. Buckles are 5/8 inch.

The two pairs of finger bucklers are made from 16 gauge steel with rolled and counter sunk edges for strength. Lined with leather and stuffed with batting to pad the back of the hand. They are adjustable with hand made buckles with light file and chisel work decoration. They measure 5.5 inches across. Like to get $21 a pair plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions. Paypal, check or money orders are fine.

Attachment: 70.53 KB
buckles reduced.jpg

Attachment: 61.16 KB
buckles close up reduced.jpg

Attachment: 43.23 KB
finger buckler pair reduced.jpg

Attachment: 54.24 KB
finger bucklers back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 45.85 KB
finger buckler buckle reduced.jpg

One pair finger bucklers, one dozen steel buckles are tentatively spoken for. I also have 6 brass buckles that some one bailed out on last week that i'd like $3.00 plus shipping apiece for.

Attachment: 70.82 KB
brass buckles detail reduced.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: