New Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations Website
Greetings everyone. I hope this day finds you well.

My new website has just went live, complete with photo gallery. My bench is open and I am ready to dress up whatever you send my way. :)

www.crusadermonk.com

Last edited by JE Sarge on Thu 31 May, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glad you are going to do this on a regular basis now.
J. E. Sarge:

A very attractive and understandable website. Lovely gallery.

Actually, I'm expecting a commission from you to arrive today. And from what I've seen, more will coming. I think you fill a much needed niche.

Jon
Looks like some good work! Added to favorites...
It's a shame you don't do international orders. You'll have to make sure to let the community know if/when that changes.
Lucas Fisher wrote:
It's a shame you don't do international orders. You'll have to make sure to let the community know if/when that changes.

Technically, I would do an international order. It's just that the customer would have ship it through a third party here in the States, such as a broker, friend, or family member.
Looks like your site is down. Have you been myArmoury'd? :-)
Sander Marechal wrote:
Looks like your site is down. Have you been myArmoury'd? :-)

Seems to work fine. Although, building a thumbnail file to present on each page and then those linking to the full size image will load pages faster. Fine otherwise. Clear explanations.

Cheers

GC
We have a winner in www.crusadermonk.com

I received my commission from J.E. yesterday and I can tell you that it is even better than I expected. Very robust construction combined with excellent creative touches.

I'm now planning to send a couple more for grip re-wraps and some work on existing scabbards.

Jon
The site is working fine for me now too.
JE Sarge wrote:
Lucas Fisher wrote:

Technically, I would do an international order. It's just that the customer would have ship it through a third party here in the States, such as a broker, friend, or family member.

Aye, alas, I don't have any contacts in the states - at least, none that I'd trust enough to send them my Albion, hahaha
Your new Website
Congratulations - Great site and very user friendly ...
I hope to be contacting you soon = within the next few months - I have a two handed pattern welded Seax coming that will need a scabbard worthy of her ... And more stuff coming .
Congrats again !
Tim Mathews
Semper Fi !
Thanks for the compliments and input. The site is still a bit of a work in progress, I am doing it myself and continuing to work out things as I go along, as well as learn about HTML and web design! :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: