Scabbards, scabbards, and more scabbards...
As many of you know, I've recently returned from the Middle East. In my absence, I had promised a number of people to make scabbards for their swords - in some cases going back two years. So, when I got back, I proceeded to make a number of scabbards for friends and took a few additional commissions. I am not a professional cutler, I only do this as a hobby because I have alot of materials on hand, a nice shop to work in, and alot of time to kill. Instead of being bored, why not be productive!?!??!? :lol:

The last couple months have given way to some sort of scabbard insanity here at my house. Anyway, I thought I'd share, moreso since these are some of your swords. :)

MRL Chopper / Warhammer Matched Set

MRL Ranger Sword

Odinblade Dagger

Christian Fletcher / Gus Trim Austrian War Sword

Odinblade Morrigan

Albion Kingmaker

Hanwei/Tinker Bastard Sword

Albion 15th Century Bastard Sword

Albion Templar

Tinker Conyers Falchion

Angus Trim Danish Two Hander

Odinblade Verrimus

Very cool... Good job
J. E. Sarge:

These are very elegant designs without being over-the-top or ostentatious, which are unfortunately problems I see in too many scabbard designs. As evidenced, even for the costly A & A or Albion types, one doesn't necessarily need to spend a fortune for a tasteful, harmonius scabbard. 'Less is more' has it's place in scabbard making. Very nice work, sir.

I'm pleased to state that The Ranger sword and scabbard are headed my way.

Regards, Jon
This seems to also be a great way to get a lot of swords from a variety of makers into your hands! Truth be told, that was one of the really unexpected side benefits of me having this site. I've had the chance to see a ton of stuff over the years.

Cheers
Thanks for the compliments. I hope all you guys have a great Memorial Day! :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: