For Sale: Antique English Hunting Sword, circa 1760
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Scaling back on my collection, and offering a super nice antique English Hunting sword. This is the real thing! Blade has light patina, brass furniture is tight and good shape, stag handle is beautiful, edge is still sharp and saw-toothed blade back still pointy and nice. The only issue with the sword is a slight bend of the forward quillon, which is very common on these types of brass-hilted hunting swords. Overall length is 23.5", blade is almost 18", weight is about a pound, I guess. I bought this on eBay from England for $1200, so that's what I'm asking, plus shipping. I will entertain offers, so all you collectors on myArmoury please feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Bump. Still willing to listen to offers - my purchase price is not (necessarily) what I need to get for this piece of history.

I really need to sell this rare piece. Therefore I'm dropping my asking price to $700 O.B.O.

I'm going to offer this authentic, 250 year old sword at the one time bargain price of $500 plus shipping, for one week. It's your chance to own a real piece of history. After this, it goes back into the vault.

oops, the pics dropped off. Here's a few:

Only a few days left at this price!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: