Albion Next Generation Jarl Sword
A hands-on review by Patrick Kelly

[ Linked Image ]
Albion Next Generation Norman Sword
A hands-on review by Patrick Kelly

[ Linked Image ]
Vince Evans Scramseax
Added to Patrick's Collection

As always, you can see our Complete History of Updates listed right from our home page.
Really nice reading in that hands-on review about the Jarl, Patrick :)

Great work!
Patrik
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:

Great work!
Patrik

Thanks!
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:

Great work!
Patrik

Indeed, it was an engaging read. The historical backgrounds seem well-researched and the review of the product successfully conveyed at least an idea of what these swords must feel like.

On that note, I really liked last month's article on the Oakeshott Type XV. A very under-appreciated family of blades not just functionally, but also aesthetically, in my opinion. I find the lean, sharp, angular lines absolutely fascinating. Very enjoyable read... and a few illustrative examples I wouldn't mind having reproduced somewhere down the line! ;)
It's the Patrick Kelly Show! Great work on both reviews.
Two thumbs up on the reviews Patrick...as always..... :D

Bill
Jeremiah Swanger wrote:
On that note, I really liked last month's article on the Oakeshott Type XV. A very under-appreciated family of blades not just functionally, but also aesthetically, in my opinion. I find the lean, sharp, angular lines absolutely fascinating. Very enjoyable read... and a few illustrative examples I wouldn't mind having reproduced somewhere down the line! ;)

Thank you for writing out this note of acknowledgement. Though I'm able to see the read "count" from my Web stats, it's really nice to know that people not only see the article, but actually read and enjoy it. This stuff takes a lot of work to put together so the feedback is very nice to read! Thanks so much!!
Newly updated photos of the replica and historical inspiration have been added to the review of the Albion Jarl Viking sword.

Quit your browser or refresh the page (shift-reload) to make sure you're not seeing your browser's cached versions.

[ Linked Image ]
Jarl Viking Sword

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: