For Sale: BRKT Custom Northstar, Curly Maple Handles [UK]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Bark River Custom Northstar with Curly Maple Handles, White Spacers, Accented with Mosaic Pins. - 1st Production Run. £100 - UK Only
A case Queen, never used. Not sure if I have the original box, so may come without but will be well & securly packaged if shipped [UK only] Shipping charges will be at 'cost' to buyer, I'll provide materials etc, so actual shipping cost to buyer will be just what Royal Mail ask. Can take cash if collecting in person [mid Cornwall] or paypal if shipped. Remember if paying by Paypal that's already a price reduction as I'll be picking up pp fees ;)
Someone pm'ed to ask 'if having 'custom' in the desription meant I had fitted non standard handles'? The 'custom' part of the description is the manufactures description, scales liners & pins are all as from the manufacturer
... All liners, scales appear as they should, no warping or cracking.

My appologies if the above sounds a little business like, just trying to get the details right , I'll always strive to help & assist, please feel free to drop me a pm for any further info etc, all questions welcome :-).

Oh, the striker' jobby' is also included, it's only a home made afair, nothing special :-)

A friendly bump for the weekend, & remember, if you have a price in mind for any of the items I have listed does no harm to pm me :-)

BRKT NOW SOLD

Still available & am very approachable ;) so respectful offers considered on:
Hanwei Danish Axe - £50
Scimitar with high-carbon steel [very] sharp functional blade - £75
Hanwei Claymore Sword - £140
Darksword Armory ‘1307 The Norman Sword’ - £225

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: