November 2, Very Important Day...
..and I must think on to, not have 41 candle light's on my birthday cake,
because that will just start my fire alarm. :D

Björn Hellqvist, its was relly nice for me to meet you in person
this past weekend, i wish i was more prepare'd for that suprise, :)

cheers with coffee :)
Patrik
Grattis på födelsedagen! I'll hit the big 40 myself next year... It was nice meeting you; as you said, an unexpected pleasure. Did you find anything interesting?
Happy birthday Patrik,
Snap,
I'm 32 today myself,
Well a Happy Birthday to you Patrik!

And to Lee, I'll hoist a pint to your special day as well mate!

Bill
Happy Birthday All!

I will be turning 42 on Friday myself.
I turned 32 last saturday....since our birthdays all fall closely together, next year we need to all get together and have a hell of a birthday party!
A Happy Birthday to you all !

My Mom turned 74 today as well, so November 2nd is indeed a very important day in my life !

Mac

[ Linked Image ]
Cheers All,
Mac,
Your mum does'nt look a day over 55,
pass on our best,
Lloyd,
i hope your head hurts Homer style on Sat, :p

cheers Bill,
Although it begins with one, :eek:

chuck,
that would be great,but a little bit of travelling involved there for a couple of us, ;)

Bjorn, Patrik, ;)
Dont forget in this day and age, 40 is the new 30, :cool:
Thanks All and congratulations to, special to Mac's beauty to mom :)
And i feeling me just like around 30 something. :cool:

Björn Hellqvist wrote:
Grattis på födelsedagen! I'll hit the big 40 myself next year... It was nice meeting you; as you said, an unexpected pleasure. Did you find anything interesting?

Tackar Björn!
I didn't buy anything, but i find a very long straight cavalry sword (110 - 130 cm)
from around 1900 - 1910 i think, with steel scabbard, in first left corner in that hall,
a relly beauty, they have a short rifle for it to, i forget the price for it. :D
wasn't it your Election day as well, i'm sure that must be important to you lot ;)
Lee Watts wrote:
wasn't it your Election day as well, i'm sure that must be important to you lot ;)

We in the US are all happy that our election is over, and its results are actually known without any recounts or litigation. If only we could find a way to shorten the process, we would be even happier.
Lee Watts wrote:

We are happy that the resuts are known, but whether we are happy with the results will be a matter of personal oppinion.

Alexi
with the risk of turning this into a political debate. I Just wanted that adams family lookalike john kerry aka lurch to win!! :p sorry haha
Lee Watts wrote:
with the risk of turning this into a political debate. I Just wanted that adams family lookalike john kerry aka lurch to win!! :p sorry haha

I know much of the world (especially most of Europe) shares your opinion, but unfortunately less than 50% of the actual American voters do.

Alexi
Indeed. :cry:
...and that's enough of modern-day politics, gentlemen. The US is divided, the world is divided... no need to divide this forum.
Alexi Goranov wrote:
Lee Watts wrote:

I know much of the world (especially most of Europe) shares your opinion, but unfortunately less than 50% of the actual American voters do.

Alexi

Alexi, Kerry could have done a lot worse. I lived in Cambridge back in 1972 when Nixon took every state except Massachusetts in the contest with George McGovern. Both the country and the world were more divided then than they are now, but it wasn't apparent in the presidential voting. Kerry made a much better showing than anyone would have predicted, back in January.
I am just glad that no one is talking about Florida this time. The hanging chad jokes were getting old.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: