For Sale: Custom Albion Arn Scabbard by Christian Fletcher
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a custom Albion Arn Scabbard made by Christian Fletcher, for sale. This happens to be the first Arn Scabbard that Christian has ever done.

The color of the scabbard was made to match the grip of the sword; which is Light Campaign Tan. Added rain flaps to the scabbard. The chape is an "Antioch" Chape. At the throat of the scabbard, I had Christian articulate a raised Templar cross, in the color of Oxblood. That color I feel, stands out more than just a plain ol' red. The belt is called a "Knight" belt; the color is Medium Chestnut Brown. The belt is customized with alternate embossed Templar crosses & Florettes; which I thought looked brilliant! The belt buckle & belt tip are from "Raymond's Quiet Press". It is only a few months old. Brand spanking NEW! It's been hanging on my wall in display, since I received it. The sword is not for sale, as I have already sold it...

I payed a total of $905.00 for the Scabbard.

Scabbard: $345.00
Rain Flaps: 25.00
Antioch Chape: $50.00
Raised Templar Cross: $110.00
Knight Belt (Buckle W-48, Tippet Y-72): $375.00

I would like to sell it for $875.00. It is a long wait on a professional scabbard makers custom que; this deal takes that wait away.

If you're interested, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Thank you.

Attachment: 33.53 KB
ARN 08.jpg

Attachment: 66.35 KB
ARN 09.jpg

Attachment: 45.91 KB
ARN 010.jpg

Attachment: 85.37 KB
ARN 012.JPG

I'm willing to accept $850.00 for U.S.A purchases, & $875.00 for oversea's purchases.

For purchases in the U.S only, I am willing to except $825.00. Oversea's will still be $875.00, due to the funds thats needed to pay for shipping. You will not find a scabbard like this anywhere, & you will have a long wait to get into a professional's que to get something like this made. I really don't want to part with it, but I do need the money...

Here is a nice shot of it, sitting on my wall...

Attachment: 24.39 KB
264214.JPG

I cannot believe that this has not caught anyone's attention yet...

I am willing to bring the price down to $800.00, but that is as low as I'll go...

Any interests in this scabbard? It definately takes away the long wait on a custom que...

Price dropped to $775.00, & thats including the shipping. I feel as if I'm taking a major loss, but I really do need the cash...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: