Identify Sword
I am hoping someone can help identify this sword. It's 45 in. from top of handle to tip of blade. It has a talon etched on the blade. I do not see any maker mark or serial number.

Thanks,

Kathy

Attachment: 22.28 KB
sword.JPG

Hi Kathy

Welcome aboard.

The image is just extremely small to even see a clear profile of the details. If you have larger pictures and are having trouble posting them, feel free to send them my way in email gcleeton@gmail.com and I will get them up for you. You could also use various picture hosting sites and tools such as www.tinypic.com (there are many ways to do it).. There is a free and handy tool you can download for sharing images as well. www.onthegosoft.com/shrink_pic.htm That will let even very large pictures attach to boards such as myArmoury.

Cheers

GC
Hi Kathy

Here are some pictures from the large picture you sent. I have a feeling the sword may be fairly new and Chinese made. I don't know official Asian military patterns very well.

Cheers

GC

Attachment: 126.19 KB
kathy.jpg

Attachment: 62.42 KB
Kathya.jpg

Attachment: 19.43 KB
Kathyc.jpg

Attachment: 61.16 KB
[ Download ]
Glen A Cleeton wrote:
I have a feeling the sword may be fairly new and Chinese made. I don't know official Asian military patterns very well.

I agree.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: