Go to page Previous  1, 2

Congratulations gentlemen!

And thanks again for the contest!
congrats and enjoy those great blades
congrats to Eric and Karl and to Edge Fair for their generosity. Here's to the next one.
Neil
Congratulations to both winners ! And many thanks to Nathan for organizing such contests !

Cheers,

David
Somewhat green with envy here, but congrats to the winners! :)
Thanks guys! I've wanted this sword for some time now, actually. I'm so surprised to get it. I honestly can't ever remember winning anything this cool. It might be the first time ever ;-)

And thanks to Edge Fair, Nathan, and the whole myArmoury.com bunch for making this possible. =)
Congrats to the winners! :)
Congratulations to Eric and Karl!

This was a fun contest to be a part of, thanks to Nathan for organizing everything!

For all those who signed up but missed out I'd like to offer a 25% discount through March at EdgeFair.com. Just use coupon code myArmoury at checkout to receive the discount. Please note this doesn't apply to Deal of the Week or items already on special.

I should note we have both the Irish Viking Sword and Great Sword of War in stock ;)

Free ground shipping as always to the lower 48.

Blake
congrats
Congrats, those are very nice blades!
To the winners:

Have you played with your swords much yet? Got anything to share with us?

Cheers
Hello
I took the the Irish viking down the creek and attacked some bushes:-) It`s a very nice handeling sword for its price range.
It`s the kind, i used to buy,and wasnt afraid to cut with.I hate to mar the blade on upper end stuff.But the Irish viking cut well and cleaned up well. I sure put the fear into those bushes with it,they wont be messing with me anytime soon,i can tell you:-) Once again thanks for putting this contest together.It`s the biggest prize I`ve ever won:-)
Hello: my congratulations for both winners and also for the sponsor. And there comes the silly question: are both weapons practical swords or just decorative swords? Thanks.
Both are sharp functional swords.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: