Del Tin left handed Schiavona.
Just noticed this Left Handed Schiavona at Kult of Athena and it also seems to use a different blade than the right handed versions that have been around for a while.

http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=...eft+Handed

Nice multifullered blade and just from the pic it looks really good, and although a little late in period for me I occasional stray from the 1000 A.D. / 1525 A.D. period and buy something just to experience/sample a type of sword that has great aesthetic appeal.

So, no immediate plans to buy it, but this one might get to me eventually and is sort on the short list of possible purchases.

Since this is TAX SEASON, Municipal as well as Provincial and Federal and I have to recover from that before I " weaken " and buy something. ;) :lol:

( $4,000 in Property taxes ...... :( :( :( ).
Is it just me or that a right handed weapon? The thumb ring is right where your thumb would be on your right hand. Maybe they offer a left handed version, but that pic seems to be of a right handed one.
It's a lefty - click on the expanded picture, then enlarge it. The thumb ring is on the right side of the grip. Neat weapon!
True. Never mind. :) I stand corrected.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: