FS Merctailor Small Pauldrons & Other Items
I have for sale a few smaller items to keep working on outstanding stuff. First a pair of the small pauldrons we used to make. Made from 16 gauge steel with outwardly roll and beveled edges where appropriate with hand made buckles and steel strap ends with light decorative chisel and filework. They are set with eyelets at the top for pointing but I will install buckles at the top for a gorget if desired. Like to get $90 plus shipping for the pair which as usual is a good bit less than we used to sell them for.

Second a pair of the simple espailers we used to make. Made from 16 gauge steel and outwardly rolled and beveled edges where appropriate with hand made buckles and steel strap ends with light decorative chisel and filework. These are also set with eyelets at the top for pointing but I will install buckles for a gorget if desired. Like to get $35.00 plus shipping for the pair, less than we used to charge for these.

Third a pair of besuages made from 16 gauge steel with rolled and counter sunk edges and lined with leather on the back. Included eyeleted tab on the back for lacing. They are 5 5/8 inches across. Like to get $20 plus shipping, 30% less than we used to sell these for.

Fourth a single 11 inch steel buckler we used to make. Made from 16 gauge steel with outwardly rolled edge and hand hammered boss. Include hand stiched fabric boss pad made from wool felt and cotton batting and hand forged handle from 1/2 inch square stock. I tried for a double twist in the handle and the stock cooled a bit in process so its not quite symetircal ( grip traction is just fine, its just a minor esthetic that i'm not satisfied with ). Due to this i'd like to get $60.00 plus shipping which is even less than the already discounted price i've sold the last few of these for. Will fit in a medium flat rate box for $13.00

Last a pair of the finger bucklers we used to sell. Made from 16 gauge steel with rolled and counter sunk edges, line with leather which is stuffed to provied a bit of padding for the back of the hand. Includes hand made buckles with light decorative chisel and file work. They are 5 5/8 inches in diameter. Like to get $21.00 for the pair plus shipping.

As for sizing on the small pauldrons and espauliers, they are shown on me wearing several layers of shirts. I'm thoroughly average, with 14.5 inch biscepts, 23 long arms , 5' 10 inches, 185 pounds, nothing special about the physique at all and they both fit me fine.

Feel free to ask any questions. Paypal, check or money order are fine.

Attachment: 57.8 KB
small pauldrons full reduced.jpg

Attachment: 69.82 KB
small pauldrons back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 26.42 KB
small pauldron rolled edge reduced.jpg

Attachment: 54.82 KB
small pauldron on reduced.jpg

Attachment: 60.88 KB
small pauldron compressed reduced.jpg

Attachment: 38.98 KB
small pauldron buckle reduced.jpg

Attachment: 62.22 KB
espauliers reduced.jpg

Attachment: 49.22 KB
espaulier close up reduced.jpg

More pics:

Attachment: 26.2 KB
single buckler front reduced.jpg

Attachment: 18.05 KB
single buckler reduced.jpg

Attachment: 47.4 KB
finger bucklers reduced.jpg

Attachment: 54.24 KB
finger bucklers back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 40.1 KB
besagues reduced.jpg

Buckler is tentatively spoken for.
Finger bucklers are tentatively spoken for. I should also add the besagues are compatible with the small pauldrons and i'll be happy to ship stuff internationally.
Buckler is sold, small pauldrons are tentatively sold.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: