Albion's website
Am I the only one who can't open Albion's website? I've been trying all day and it's been down. Every other website is opening fine for me so I don't think it's my connection.
Not loading for me, either, so it's not just you or your connection at any rate.
I thought it was just me too! Maybe there loading in the Princepe :lol:
Works just fine for me.
Strange. It does not load for me either. :wtf:
Welcome to the Internet.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Works just fine for me.

Not working here either, Nathan you might be loading a cached one saved in your browser's cache, the site seems to be down for now.
Every time a vendor's site has issues, people freak out, make assumptions and speculations, etc. The site is having issues. It will be up again. Calm down, folks. It's going to be okay.

Ian S LaSpina wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Works just fine for me.

Not working here either, Nathan you might be loading a cached one saved in your browser's cache, the site seems to be down for now.

No. I wasn't looking at a cached version. I pinged the site and did a trace route.

Doing that now, from home, does not work. Doing it from the office works. Routing 101.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Every time a vendor's site has issues, people freak out, make assumptions and speculations, etc. The site is having issues. It will be up again. Calm down, folks. It's going to be okay.

No freaking out or assumptions here (and only a couple speculations :lol: ). I was just curious if it was my own internet (which has had issues in the past), or the site. Happy to know it's the site.

I finally (after all day) remembered I could get my Albion fix from their European website.
Down for me to, maybe the site crashed from receiving a flood of orders lol ;) and I was just about to place my order, guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow ;) or just go to KofA

It happens :D

Last edited by Paul B.G on Sat 04 Feb, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul B.G wrote:
Down for me to, maybe the sight crashed from receiving a flood of orders lol ;) and I was just about to place my order, guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow ;) or just go to KofA

What were you going to order Paul? Did you finally pick a single hander to keep your Crecy company?

Coincidentally, I was also going to place an order, though not exactly a sword... (I'd tell you but then my cool idea would be out of the bag) :lol: .
Working for me just now at 2:27 A.M. Eastern Standard time ...... a public service announcement. ;)
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Ian S LaSpina wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Works just fine for me.

No. I wasn't looking at a cached version. I pinged the site and did a trace route.

Doing that now, from home, does not work. Doing it from the office works. Routing 101.

No assumptions here either, I wasn't trying to be obnoxious by suggesting it may have been a cached version of the site, I just know a lot of browsers revert to them, safari for example, when it has connection problems... /picks head up off the floor

We were just trying to confirm for the OP that it wasn't just him.
It was down for me the other day too. Wednesday, I think. I even tried Albion-Europe and that wasn't working either.

Apparently Nathan's office computer is special...
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Ian S LaSpina wrote:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Works just fine for me.

I sure didn't see anyone "Freaking out" only some folks who were curious.

Also, a successful trace route or ping to a website's IP does not tell you if the web service is working, it only shows the server it resides on is answering to pings.

Ron
Working for me at 11:48am EST. Sadly, I don't see anything new on the site, but at least it's working :)
D. S. Smith wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:
Down for me to, maybe the site crashed from receiving a flood of orders lol ;) and I was just about to place my order, guess Ill have to wait till tomorrow ;) or just go to KofA

What were you going to order Paul? Did you finally pick a single hander to keep your Crecy company?

Coincidentally, I was also going to place an order, though not exactly a sword... (I'd tell you but then my cool idea would be out of the bag) :lol: .

Mate I’m sooo close to finely making my mind up for the Knight it’s not funny, just getting my ducks in a row ;) but at the same time there is this ATrim that keeps bugging me……… and our $ is really good atm compaired to the USD and KoA has the Knight I want in stock :confused:
Paul B.G wrote:
D. S. Smith wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:

Mate I’m sooo close to finely making my mind up for the Knight it’s not funny, just getting my ducks in a row ;) but at the same time there is this ATrim that keeps bugging me……… and our $ is really good atm compaired to the USD and KoA has the Knight I want in stock :confused:

The Knight is a fantastic choice you can't go wrong with. A wonderfully balanced blade that performs, and has the looks too.
Brian K. wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:
D. S. Smith wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:

The Knight is a fantastic choice you can't go wrong with. A wonderfully balanced blade that performs, and has the looks too.

KOA has a Knight with a dark brown grip in stock.
William Swiger wrote:
Brian K. wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:
D. S. Smith wrote:
Paul B.G wrote:

KOA has a Knight with a dark brown grip in stock.

I held that very sword at KOA a few weeks back. Nice!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: