At least it's a start, my past month acquisitions
After having had a really rather slow year of adding to the collection, this past month has seen a sudden burst of items coming into my possession, unfortunately, being in the middle of moving, not everything could be captured on camera (shoes, cloak and diy sparring gloves that I really should turn into a project here).

However, there's new stuff, and of course one has to parade them like an overtly proud parent, so, rather than resurrecting a plethora of old threads, here's a single new one with all of my new toys :-)

First up, a group picture

Now for the Liechtenauer

The burgonet, sca legal and with twelve years of history doing just that

Been scrubbing and polishing it all afternoon, nothing bad and only on the surface, but a scrubdown later and it is looking prettier than before (not gotten to the gorget/skirt).

And now for a knife from a Swedish blacksmith named Merkel

That's a good 3-4mm at the spine.

And lastly some diy from me, a basic scabbard for the knife, and a pocket for my tablet, lined with mousemats and linnen.

Good looking acquisitions. ;)
William Swiger wrote:
Good looking acquisitions. ;)

A friend of mine owns a Liechtenauer and uses it in our WMA group. It's quite a good sword.

So, if you have a thought towards trying out the Western Martial Arts, that sword should stand well with any group you join (assuming you're not in a WMA group already).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: