This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have recently discussed that my collection has grown too large. I have a lot of money tied up in my collection and it takes up a ton of space. I want to upgrade the rest of my life and that requires I make some hard choices and unload some of my prized possessions. Please help me raise some cash and make some room so I can move into a better place. You, yes you, can make a difference.

I have for sale a custom Anshelm Arms Warhammer

This is custom warhammer made by Anshelm Arms. This piece lead to their catalog offering, but unlike the standard version, this one has a top spike. It's got a hardwood shaft and is extremely well made and durable. This is a much better hammer than you will find in standard catalogs such as those made by Windlass Steelcrafts.

Photos of the actual item being offered for sale here:

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]

Click photos for full-sized versions

Approximate measurements:

Overall length: 28.5"
Weight: 2.3 pounds
Width of head: 6"
Top spike: 2.75" long
Back spike: 3.25" long

Additional info:

This is a wicked piece. I used to call it my "home defense weapon". It's brutal in the hand. As I mentioned above, it's extremely well made and sturdy, sturdy, sturdy. The points on the top spike, the beak, and the hammer's face are sharp and capable of dishing out some huge damage. Ouch.

MY ASKING PRICE: $200

I prefer PayPal. Add 3% mark-up to offset PayPal fee. Shipping is extra.

Questions or comments can be Private Messaged to me here on myArmoury.com or via email.

[ Linked Image ]

Shown alongside a couple other items:

[ Linked Image ]