Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Albion and Angus Trim questions. Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 
Addison C. de Lisle

PostPosted: Thu 26 Jan, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Paul Hansen wrote:

Firstly, Albion swords are known for their historical design. Manufacturing method and materials however are modern. So an Albion sword does not necessarily have the same performance standard as a medieval sword. It's probably better, but that's beside the point.

Secondly, what does "performance" actually mean? For, say, a type X sword, that would be cutting performance against unarmored and mailed opponents. But that is kind of difficult today, so people turn to tatami mats instead... The OP is not terribly specific what kind of "performance" he means, to say the least...

Regardless, I'm sure that a medieval warrior would be well served with either an Albion or an Atrim. As would a modern-day backyard cutter.

Personally I don't think the manufacturing method makes much difference in the goal of representing "historical performance". Stock removal and forging are both ways to get metal to be the shape you want. I have seen hand forged swords that have the same quality and finish as the Albion's I've owned. If no one told me how they were made, I wouldn't have known. As for material; I don't know too much about metallurgy but my impression is that modern steels and heat treatment are an improvement over their ancient equivalents, so I would think that an Albion sword would outperform most originals in durability. As you said, this is a little beside the point.
What I intended to address in my earlier post is the issue of design. Albion swords are intended to represent a sword in its time period. So, it is my opinion that Albion swords are still intended to represent historical performance, as in representing design decisions made with their historical context in mind (such as what sorts of armor and weapons it would be intended to defeat, what sort of swordsmanship was in favor, what sort of soldier would be using it, etc). This is what I mean by "historical performance".

Vincent C wrote:

One looks at the works of old smiths and recreates them precisely, one looks at the works old smiths and tinkers with them intently. Either way, you get the same end result, with different subtlety in how they feel as they go about their function.

The Albion Next Generation swords are not recreations of specific swords. They are designed to be a representative of a particular sword type. The Museum Line swords are exact recreations. Both Albion and Angus Trim designs are technically modern, but the intent is different.

As Paul said, Angus Trim designs tend to cater more towards the "backyard cutter". Therefore his designs don't necessarily have to take into account the aforementioned factors, and the sword can focus on being an "edge delivery system". Ultimately all swords have this at the heart of their design, but it's all the things in between and in addition to the sword and it's target that make the intention of a design very important. This is why I am making a distinction between "performance" and "historical performance".

I'm not trying to say that an Albion sword is more "real" than an Angus Trim sword, or even better than an Angus Trim sword. As has been said here before, it's all about what you're looking for.

www.addisondelisle.com
Paul Hansen

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Addison C. de Lisle wrote:
Personally I don't think the manufacturing method makes much difference in the goal of representing "historical performance". Stock removal and forging are both ways to get metal to be the shape you want. I have seen hand forged swords that have the same quality and finish as the Albion's I've owned. If no one told me how they were made, I wouldn't have known. As for material; I don't know too much about metallurgy but my impression is that modern steels and heat treatment are an improvement over their ancient equivalents, so I would think that an Albion sword would outperform most originals in durability.

Regarding CNC vs. forging, there is a lot said about this, and I'm not sure about the truth of the matter. Fact is that many antique swords have "quirks": forge marks, uneven grinding, very non-linear distal taper etc. How important that is to actual functioning, I don't know. There are different ideas about that, with some people thinking it's important to functionality while others simply contribute it to "sloppy" / less precise manufacturing techniques.

Regarding material, I would say that modern made and heat treated steel is better than at least the vast majority of the medieval swords. But again, there are things that we don't know. If some swords are so soft that they almost fall off the Rockwell scale, then was that accidental or did they have some good reason for that?

Anyway, I would say that while Albion swords are very good approximations of medieval swords, they are not exact replica's. And as such they may be the most historical swords in todays production sword marketplace, they may still miss certain aspects that are important to our understanding of actual medieval swords.

What I intended to address in my earlier post is the issue of design. Albion swords are intended to represent a sword in its time period. So, it is my opinion that Albion swords are still intended to represent historical performance, as in representing design decisions made with their historical context in mind (such as what sorts of armor and weapons it would be intended to defeat, what sort of swordsmanship was in favor, what sort of soldier would be using it, etc). This is what I mean by "historical performance".
Agreed 100%.

As Paul said, Angus Trim designs tend to cater more towards the "backyard cutter". Therefore his designs don't necessarily have to take into account the aforementioned factors, and the sword can focus on being an "edge delivery system". Ultimately all swords have this at the heart of their design, but it's all the things in between and in addition to the sword and it's target that make the intention of a design very important. This is why I am making a distinction between "performance" and "historical performance".
While Atrims are, in my opinion, "modern" swords, I would not say that they are nothing more than an "edge delivery system". For instance, a sword intended only for cutting would not need good handling. Atrims on the other hand generally handle really well. And, although Atrim may make more concessions to historical accuracy as Albion does, most Atrims are ultimately still inspired by historical sword types. They are still historical enough to be classified according to Oakeshott and I think that when blunted, most would also be accepted by most reenactment groups.
Taylor Ellis

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Vincent C wrote:

So are you saying the A Trims swords are only good for opening bottles? Or simply that his swords aren't as good simply because they weren't designed by Peter Johnson.

I'm asking because I'm interested, and a little insulted.

I'm saying exactly what I wrote. The Talhoffer doesn't cut like the Atrim, but I would still put my life on it over any of the Atrim swords I've handled (1323, EKS, Borderwatch and a couple of really old oones I can't remember). I believe that the Talhoffer is closer in handling, aesthetics and performance to a period piece, designed originally by and for those who it was actually a matter of life or death. In my opinion, Peter captures what Oakeshott called the "zeitgeist" of the medieval sword better than anyone else I have ever seen. You might disagree, and good for you; I doubt Nathan or the other mods here are going to care if people respectfully disagree with each other.

Quote:
Sorry if this was uncalled for, but it seemed like you were insulting someone's work based on who didn't make them. If I was interested in aesthetics, I wouldn't have said that I wasn't interested in historical accuracy as a priority in the introductory post. The interest was in "performance, toughness, feel", and nothing about those was said. It seemed like you completely insulted another mans work based on how they look, and not on how they feel. As it is, it seemed like it was said in poor spirit, and I felt I needed to say something about it. If that was not your intent, then please clarify, because I'm confused.

I think you really need to stop getting your knickers in a twist over this. I'm not insulting anyone. I simply think someone is the best in their field. That doesn't make anyone else's work poor. It's not simply "how they look" either; each of Peter's designs for Albion represent an actual medieval design, or are an amalgamation of a group of trends in medieval designed weaponry. It's this design stage (of which looks are a part) that I think Peter does best. If you think Gus does, good for you.
Jean Thibodeau

Reading list: 1 book

Spotlight topics: 5

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Taylor Ellis wrote:

I think you really need to stop getting your knickers in a twist over this. I'm not insulting anyone. I simply think someone is the best in their field. That doesn't make anyone else's work poor.

Quote:
I'm not insulting anyone.

That is exactly how I interpreted Taylor's comments as his opinion and not intended in any way to be offensive or dismissive of other opinions or preferences.

I have both Albion's and AT and each has it's good points and applications.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinions and debating them without taking it " personally ".

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Vincent C

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe that the Talhoffer is closer in handling, aesthetics and performance to a period piece, designed originally by and for those who it was actually a matter of life or death. In my opinion, Peter captures what Oakeshott called the "zeitgeist" of the medieval sword better than anyone else I have ever seen.

This is what I was looking for. Like I had said I didn't quite understand your post, and it came off sounding like you didn't like them because they didn't look period, which would be irrelevant to the post, which is why I was irritated. This shows WHY you would prefer albion and the talhoffer in the realm of performance and not aesthetics.

Quote:
I think you really need to stop getting your knickers in a twist over this. I'm not insulting anyone. I simply think someone is the best in their field. That doesn't make anyone else's work poor. It's not simply "how they look" either; each of Peter's designs for Albion represent an actual medieval design, or are an amalgamation of a group of trends in medieval designed weaponry. It's this design stage (of which looks are a part) that I think Peter does best. If you think Gus does, good for you.

If I thought one of them did it best, I wouldn't have started this post. The crecy is one of the best feeling swords I've held, and the one A trim I dry-handled was the most responsive I've ever used. I'm not trying to say one is better, I'm trying to keep it on topic about performance. Sorry that I aimed at you, but I really hate these knickers.

Honor, compassion, knowledge.
P. Cha

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Taylor Ellis wrote:
I'm saying exactly what I wrote. The Talhoffer doesn't cut like the Atrim, but I would still put my life on it over any of the Atrim swords I've handled (1323, EKS, Borderwatch and a couple of really old oones I can't remember). I believe that the Talhoffer is closer in handling, aesthetics and performance to a period piece, designed originally by and for those who it was actually a matter of life or death. In my opinion, Peter captures what Oakeshott called the "zeitgeist" of the medieval sword better than anyone else I have ever seen. You might disagree, and good for you; I doubt Nathan or the other mods here are going to care if people respectfully disagree with each other.

Just a small point...but the fact that you favor the albion over the atrim seems more in line with the swords design over the actual maker of the sword. Gus doesn't really do very much in the way of swords that would be best used by the manuscripts we have available. His swords tend to be heavily into the XIIa and XIII...which would not exactly work as well as using the XVa, XVIa, XVII or XVIII variants for a sword technique form the era of latter group of swords. That does not mean that gus made those XIIa swords wrongly or poorly. In fact, if they worked as well as your rigneck for what you are doing, then he really would have done those sword types a diservice. There is a difference between a badly made sword that isn't combat worthy and a badly made sword because I personally don't like how it handles for the way I fight. I am sure that a gus type XII blade used with a shield and horse would have been very much at home in the hands of a knight of the 1200s.
Gregory J. Liebau

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

How well does a sword cut a bottle? How well does it cut a tatami mat? How light is the blade? These are all modern questions that have little to do with the historical principles that go into deciding what is a "good" weapon. Most modern swords are designed to mimic historical sword designs in either form or function, including both Albions and ATrims. In the modern era, very few of us (even as hardcore enthusiasts) understand exactly why such weapons were particularly useful in their historical settings. I see users here all the time favoring 12th century blades or 15th century blades or 18th century sabers due to personal opinion, but none of us have ever had to whack someone in a 12th, 15th or 18th century battlefield during a life or death situation. Our favoritism is always incredibly biased by aesthetic motivations. We've never ripped through mail and plate with a blade, or charged in a cavalry formation or anything of the like. Our understanding of all of these weapons are limited and anachronistic.

Knowing the variety of ideals that come and go among collectors across this forum and others, I'm sure that the best answer to this question will always be an individual answer based upon experience. As twenty first century enthusiasts, we have no premise upon which to base our ideals regarding such a variety of weaponry. The functionality of a weapon which is no longer useful in combat is as likely to slip past our intellect as it would be if you handed the weapon to someone whose era it did not come from. What good would a viking do with a 17th century rapier when he had to battle through mail and round shields made of thick linden or pine? He'd scoff, while a 17th century man may well consider the viking's weapon clumsy and poor in the advanced swordplay of his time.

Check out the swords you like. Ask friends to ship them to you, buy them and return them if you must. Find out what you consider to be the most functional or pleasing in one way or another through your own experiences. Otherwise, it's all opinion - we have no modern perspective upon which to gauge the functionality of an outdated weapon. Our survival does not rely upon these weapons, and as that is their sole purpose in being created, we can never understand their true values.

-Gregory
Taylor Ellis

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

P. Cha wrote:

Just a small point...but the fact that you favor the albion over the atrim seems more in line with the swords design over the actual maker of the sword. Gus doesn't really do very much in the way of swords that would be best used by the manuscripts we have available. His swords tend to be heavily into the XIIa and XIII...which would not exactly work as well as using the XVa, XVIa, XVII or XVIII variants for a sword technique form the era of latter group of swords. That does not mean that gus made those XIIa swords wrongly or poorly. In fact, if they worked as well as your rigneck for what you are doing, then he really would have done those sword types a diservice. There is a difference between a badly made sword that isn't combat worthy and a badly made sword because I personally don't like how it handles for the way I fight. I am sure that a gus type XII blade used with a shield and horse would have been very much at home in the hands of a knight of the 1200s.

Yet I still like Albion's X, XI, XII swords better too. I would like an Oakeshott more than any other production sword in the world at the moment. I don't think Gus' swords are poor at all, I just prefer Albion (and Arms & Armor, and Manning Imperial).
P. Cha

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Taylor Ellis wrote:
P. Cha wrote:

Yet I still like Albion's X, XI, XII swords better too. I would like an Oakeshott more than any other production sword in the world at the moment. I don't think Gus' swords are poor at all, I just prefer Albion (and Arms & Armor, and Manning Imperial).

So do I...but I favor the more later era swords. Albions, even their X,XI and XII are pretty neutral in hand for their type. That is a design choice. The fact that the gus blades in general have a characteristic that we do not favor in no way makes them any less of a performance blade then albions...just one that has less performance for me and you (due to our preference). And if I am to be honest, the people I know who are fans of the early 1100-1200s swords and study them to WAY greater extent then I do seem to favor the way the gus blades handle. This isn't a knock against albions...it's just to show that preference should be something to be mindful of. Gus blades perform just as well as an albion...it's just a matter of preference. While you may never have said poor, you are definately placing the gus blade at a lower level then the albion from your various posts...and it could be made a bit more clear that is JUST your preference in design speaking.
Taylor Ellis

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

P. Cha wrote:
While you may never have said poor, you are definately placing the gus blade at a lower level then the albion from your various posts...and it could be made a bit more clear that is JUST your preference in design speaking.

Well it is only my opinion. I wrote that initially, I'm not sure how it could be misconstrued. For me, in my own personal opinion, Gus' swords are a level below Albion's. That's why I spend hundreds of dollars more on each one. I've used swords from both makers against targets like feral pigs and I still prefer Albion. For me, in my personal opinion, they perform, look and "feel" better, and are therefore worth their much steeper price. Others will disagree and that's fine.
Michael Edelson

Spotlight topics: 2

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Angus Trim makes (used to make?) swords that are light, feel good in the hands of a modern person who likes light and well balanced swords (which many, many historical swords were not) and perform very well against modern cutting media, like pool noodles and plastic water bottles.

A very good example of this was the awful Atrim XVa (forgot model number). It had a wide blade and a very fat tip, making it completely useless against mail but it did cut those pool noodles better than an Albion XVa.

There are some Atrims that are superb swords. The Phat Bastard is a phenomenal cutting sword.

The edges that come (used to come?) on Atrims are simple ground on edges and need work if you're going to use them on tatami or cloth wrapped meat.

Albion makes swords based on Peter Johnsson's research. Which means they are based on historical swords that are designed for historical performance (people, mail armor (as in pierce, not cut), etc.). Some of them also work great on pool noodles and plastic water filled bottles, but that's not what they're made for.

Albion swords look like historical swords and they feel like historical swords. If you aged one well and stuck it in a museum even a curator may have a hard time figuring out it wasn't an original without close inspection.

In terms of historical performance (defeating textile armor, piercing mail, cutting meat and bone wrapped in cloth (person in clothing)) Albion's performance, by and large, is superior. As you would expect considering that they are based on historical swords. For pool noodles and plastic bottles, Atrim performance, by and large, is superior.

The best cutting Western sword I've ever used (against tatami, multi-layer linen jacks and other realistic simulators) is an Albion. The second best is an Albion. The third best is an Atrim.

New York Historical Fencing Association
www.newyorklongsword.com

Byakkokan Dojo
http://newyorkbattodo.com/
Paul Hansen

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gregory J. Liebau wrote:
Our survival does not rely upon these weapons, and as that is their sole purpose in being created, we can never understand their true values.

Well said Gregory!

Michael Edelson wrote:
Angus Trim makes (used to make?)

Perhaps not as many as in the past, but he does still make swords.

Michael Edelson wrote:
The edges that come (used to come?) on Atrims are simple ground on edges and need work if you're going to use them on tatami or cloth wrapped meat.

What do you mean by a "ground on edge"?

My recently made AT2104 (the short(ish) handed leafblade) is flat ground with a very small secondary bevel.
Michael Edelson

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Paul Hansen wrote:

What do you mean by a "ground on edge"?

My recently made AT2104 (the short(ish) handed leafblade) is flat ground with a very small secondary bevel.

Every one I've ever owned or used (20+) has had what looks like a small machine ground edge bevel, like a neater and sharper version of what you get from Windlass' sharpening service. It works well on foam and plastic and works okay on tatami but if you really wanted it to shine you had to reprofile.

www.newyorklongsword.com

Byakkokan Dojo
Taylor Ellis

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Michael Edelson wrote:

The best cutting Western sword I've ever used (against tatami, multi-layer linen jacks and other realistic simulators) is an Albion. The second best is an Albion. The third best is an Atrim.

Ok, I know the first is the Brescia. What's the second? Talhoffer?
Michael Edelson

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jan, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Taylor Ellis wrote:
Michael Edelson wrote:

Nooo...the Talhoffer is a terrible cutter. It's one of my favorite swords and I love it to death but it's pretty low in the cutting totem pole. It is awesome, however, at doing it's job, which is jabbing people's armpits and groins through mail.

The second best is the Crecy. It's also one of their least expensive swords.

www.newyorklongsword.com

Byakkokan Dojo
Taylor Ellis

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Michael Edelson wrote:
Taylor Ellis wrote:
Michael Edelson wrote:

Nooo...the Talhoffer is a terrible cutter. It's one of my favorite swords and I love it to death but it's pretty low in the cutting totem pole. It is awesome, however, at doing it's job, which is jabbing people's armpits and groins through mail.

The second best is the Crecy. It's also one of their least expensive swords.

Fair enough, I just remember it doing surprisingly well in your padded jack test.
Glen A Cleeton

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

It is not so much a matter of raising up the dead of recollection but remembering what was said when, and what has changed since. Here is Michael on the Talhoffer and early cutting impressions.
http://www.swordforum.com/forums/showthread.p...ng-results

I am sure a lot of cutting threads have come along since and iirc, some feel that when having to push cutting with a specific sword goes beyond "natural" and "in the style of combat", these techniques no linger reflect WMA in the best light. However, threads can be found of debates about mail and helmet cutting that predate later experiences and arguing efficiency of blades in unrealistic circumstance. Not just these early remarks by some and the 'You got branches in my sword testing" when John Clement over-revved the early Albion Talhoffer are all still out there somewhere.

As to edges, there are a few of those threads out there as well and some will point out that the very tight grinds of Gus' swords with secondary bevels which will blend/polish to being invisible are really not that far a stretch from A&A or Albion edges. Even my very old XIIIa from Gus which was bevel sharpened by Jason Dingledine was a good bit more obtuse, as having originally sent to shops blunt by Gus (Lee Reeves, Albion, et al). I have not been cutting the past few years but I was pulling off stunt cuts surpassing a katana.

How realistic is it that period swords were sharpened to the best of the best? There are varying opinions on that as well and I do know there are cutting and sharpening threads here with Gus and Peter writing their thoughts about this with actually little contention.

Of my own observation over time; I have seen point issues surface on more issues than just Albion and adjustments made to make for tougher points on such as the Talhoffer (see, read John Clements evaluations at ARMA). One could add to the comparison bucket that Albion swords are the premium standard of history as new and that superficial secondary bevels might better relate worn swords. My A&A BP will scrape air off my arm, so I know it is pretty sharp but I also know it is a sword I only cut mats with in a "told you so" manner and after practicing. On other elements though, I mentioned earlier in this thread (iirc) that the wellington stuffed with a 2-litre of .50 lead balls was cause for me to almost immediately adjust technique when comparing my Gus XIIIa vs the A&A BP. I gues I should drag it out of the corner and show pictures but after adjust my own cast in cutting, near as much physical cut and depth was reached with the BP. Yes, The XIIIa required less thought (familiarity?) but that blow was not a great deal deeper into the mass.

At any rate, Peter and Albion adjusted the points of the XVAs a bit due to JC bending a point. The needly points may still be an issue but it is no different than a crisp new knife point.

If I still have the gist of the original post in this thread, there may not have been a true apples to apples comparison asked but rather what to expect from both camps. I don't think there is any question amongst the tenured that Albion is a step above on many levels but that Gus had filled a void for quite a few years as manufacturing on the production level for "neat swords" at obtainable prices for many. Gus never set out to compete with Albion or A&A, so it is always amusing to me to read the dozens/hundreds of "are they worth it" threads. Since I have moved primarily to period swords of the past centuries, my feelings are perhaps a bit ambiguous but the real partisan stands by many I see over the years have been partly the cause of those thoughts. Spend what you can on stuff you like. That, is as simply objective as I can be on boards these days because so many have changed a lot of opinion over the years. Some doing so in the same short amount of time I went down a different road.

Our thoughts and experience (by and large) are still out there.

Oh btw, I'd love a belt grinder and a paper flap wheel for fine tuning edges (and a shop and a steel jockey). It would make sharpening up antiques a bit more fun at the stand. Polish out those minimal secondary bevels with a few strokes going in the right direction and it'll look just like an Albion or A&A edge. In the field though, I'll run what I brung or find a convenient rock.

Cheers

GC
Michael Edelson

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jan, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Glen,

That thread speaks to the wonderful effects of formal training in martial arts a lot more than it does about the cutting qualities of swords. Five years ago I thought the point of cutting tatami was to sever a mat. So when I severed a mat relatively cleanly I was happy. When I started really learning what cutting training was about, I learned that severing a mat perfectly so that you don't percieve more than the tiniest amount of resistance was something that had to be taken for granted before you learned anything useful.

If you swing like a bad parody of Conan the Barbarian (me in 2007), the Talhoffer will do just fine against tatami. It's just not a very good sword for learning anything useful from cutting practice.

One interesting tidbit that I had forgotten but read in that old post was that I thought the Earl felt like it offered more resistance. I had no idea why back then, but of course I do now. By my current standards, the Earl was dull. Back in those days I trusted that the factory edges were wonderful magical things that were just right for the sword they were on. I didn't know how to sharpen a sword back then. Now factory edges often make me roll my eyes a bit.

In short, learning good! Perpetuating your own ignorance bad! Always learn. Happy

www.newyorklongsword.com

Byakkokan Dojo
Edward Rees

PostPosted: Sun 05 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Along the lines of gaining knowledge from other than personal folly...

Does anyone have any experience with the the type XIX ATrim offered by Tried and True Armory?

The church is close but the roads are icy; the tavern is far, I will walk carefully.
Zach Luna

PostPosted: Mon 06 Feb, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Edward Rees wrote:
Along the lines of gaining knowledge from other than personal folly...

Does anyone have any experience with the the type XIX ATrim offered by Tried and True Armory?

I don't personally, but here's a review from fellow forumite Charles Richmond that he posted over at SBG, as well as a cutting video by the vendor:
Angus Trim Mercenary Grade XIX.1 review
ATrim XIX.1 Cutting Video

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Albion and Angus Trim questions.
Page 2 of 3 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: